Skunk streak

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
I know this has been brought up before, but we really need to post about our skunks as much as if not more than our finds.

I'm 5 boxes (halves) into a depressing skunk streak. Tried a box of dimes and nickels to break the monotony - nothing. The worst part is that all of the boxes came from the same bank I found 10 silver in just a few weeks ago. :sad7:

I'm not planning on giving it up, though I might cut back to 1 box a week and focus on CWR dimes. Still, I think it's not a bad idea to publish our defeats as well as our successes.

Upvote 0

santafeboy

Dec 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 1100
I just broke a 5 box skunk dime streak today On boxes of halves Im 2 into my skunk streak.Thanks to loose teller amd teller rolls Im doing good on halves 8 90s today

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
I totally agree.

I am on a 20 or 22 box skunk streak. I quit counting several weeks ago, but I think it is 22 boxes. Brinks halves are seriously dry here.

Each week, I keep thinking about giving up the halves...it is that depressing. I might not think it was so depressing if dumping wasn't such a hassle.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Start complaining when you get to the 36 box streak I'm currently on.
HH
enamel7

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
enamel7 said:
HH
enamel7

I would like to up the bid on complaining to 99. I hit a streak of 100 boxes of halves where I found 1 40%. All complaints will not be taken seriously by me until someone goes above 100 skunks in a row. My gun wielding kitty and I scoff at the number of people who complain about such low numbers.

MU

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
clovis97 said:
I totally agree.

I am on a 20 or 22 box skunk streak. I quit counting several weeks ago, but I think it is 22 boxes.

Same, exact, story. Stopped counting at 20 boxes here in hellish Phoenix. Halves are dry dry dry

I started nabbing loose halves and CWR, works alot better for me.

ImpurestStewart

Jun 8, 2011
Laurel, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Other
MentalUnrest said:
enamel7 said:
HH
enamel7

I would like to up the bid on complaining to 99. I hit a streak of 100 boxes of halves where I found 1 40%. All complaints will not be taken seriously by me until someone goes above 100 skunks in a row. My gun wielding kitty and I scoff at the number of people who complain about such low numbers.

MU

Why does you kitty never have to reload??? I want answers!! :laughing7:

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImpurestStewart said:
MentalUnrest said:
enamel7 said:
HH
enamel7

MU

Why does you kitty never have to reload??? I want answers!! :laughing7:

Continuous Fed Chain Gun with lots of linked ammunition.....That cat could shoot for months, never hits anything, but boy that cat can shoot. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread