Todays 5 boxes of halves(some dang good boxes) and dimes, and a random question!

ImpurestStewart

Jun 8, 2011
Laurel, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Findings for the week:
Monday and Tuesday:

5 boxes of strings dimes
Box #1-1964,1964D
Box #2-1956
Box #3-Skunk
Box #4-1955,1964D
Box #5-Skunk

Todays 5 boxes of halves(2 Diff. Pickup Banks,Same Carrier)
Bank #1-

Box #1-8 40%

Box #2-Skunk

Bank #2

Box #1-3 enders,(1965,1964,1968D) 26 40% total, 3 1964 Kennedies :icon_thumright:

Box #2-1968D

Box #3-(2 40% enders), 10 40%s and 1 1964 Kennedy.

Totals for today are 45 40%s and 4 90%s. I have a box waiting for me at Bank #2 because I didn't have enough $$$ to get all 4 boxes today. Hoping for more good fortune!!

Now on to my random question. I know it is somewhat rare to find enders as I have only got afew, but has anyone ever got a DOUBLE ender in one roll?? That would be awesome. Just saying. HH!

Upvote 0

db23

Mar 18, 2011
ImpurestStewart said:
Now on to my random question. I know it is somewhat rare to find enders as I have only got afew, but has anyone ever got a DOUBLE ender in one roll?? That would be awesome. Just saying. HH!
Yep.. I got one with a Walker on one end and a Franklin on the other, unfortunately nothing good in between them.

Very nice Boxes! :icon_thumright:

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
You got some great boxes and found a lot of silver. Congrats! :thumbsup:

I got 3 solid rolls of BF's and WL's earlier this month but they were cwr's so I guess they wouldn't count as double enders because you can't really see the ends like with mwr's. But there have been a lot of other crher's with great scores from boxes that have probably found some nice double enders.

HH

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had one with a 40%er on one end and a proof on the other... Also nothin in between. But the box was good... 4 90%ers and about a dozen 40%ers.

Nice boxes this week bro!
Hope mine are half as good on Friday.

HH

Baddbluff

OP
OP
ImpurestStewart

ImpurestStewart

Jun 8, 2011
Laurel, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks everyone!! Y'all are what makes this hobby fun to me.(oh and the piles of silver :laughing7:) I am currently rerolling my dumps. My strategy of dumping just enough at each bank so they hold on to them for awhile seems to be working in my head. Keep those replies coming for my question. @ Db, I would die if I found a roll with a Walker/Franklin ends, You lucky devil. :notworthy:

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never had a double ender. In fact, the 5 enders you found today is more than I have found lifetime. Congrats! :icon_thumleft:

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Must say, money is a definate in this hobby and i'm guessing i'll need more of it to get the the multiple boxes of halfs level

OP
OP
ImpurestStewart

ImpurestStewart

Jun 8, 2011
Laurel, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Other
My gf loaned me $500 to get me started. I now have about $3000 I can openly use on this hobby. I really want to get up to about $5000 level so I can get 10 boxes at one time. Volume is key I have found out. Even with literally ALL my money tied up from day to day we are under no pressure. She is a RN, I work for the city and go to school. There are some guys on here that get 20 boxes at one time and do great. I am trying!!

sshafer11

Jul 29, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds on those halves. I'm starving for a good box. It's been too long since I've pulled a 90%.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread