Quick score today

kennedyfan

Jul 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bank Tellers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10 minutes? That's the nice part! Some banks have a line where it takes 10 minutes just to wait for my turn with a teller!

(Then again, a busy bank usually means lots of tellers, which means more possible drawers to check for halves & dollars. If I'm going to be in a bank, I'd rather not show up when there is just one teller there among a long row of locked stations....)

OP
OP
Generic_Lad

Generic_Lad

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw
Primary Interest:
Other
kennedyfan said:
10 minutes? That's the nice part! Some banks have a line where it takes 10 minutes just to wait for my turn with a teller!

(Then again, a busy bank usually means lots of tellers, which means more possible drawers to check for halves & dollars. If I'm going to be in a bank, I'd rather not show up when there is just one teller there among a long row of locked stations....)

Yeah, I usually go to them early-ish in the morning before my classes start, usually little to no line and they usually aren't busy so they are a lot more apt to search every drawer for halves rather than searching around lunch time when everyone is in there.

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice, gotta love the quick score. No need to dump either, just pay for some gas with those leftovers. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions