Upvote 0

dossier

Aug 23, 2011
PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Start with halves, if you go a few boxes and they're all skunk try dimes and than back to halves. I've heard in CT halves hit well.

db23

Mar 18, 2011
dossier said:
Start with halves, if you go a few boxes and they're all skunk try dimes and than back to halves. I've heard in CT halves hit well.
Not that great... I'm in CT and most of my good boxes come from other states.

sliver64

May 26, 2011
I grew up in MA and am looking forward to going back there soon. I know a lot of small town banks that are around my old neighborhood that would be a great place to ask for halves. I havent searched in MA yet, but try some small banks for halves and dimes and see what you get. Good luck :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
M

mws_1984

Sep 2, 2011
Right now only have a bankroll of $250 so doing my first dime box today. Gonna eventually work my way towards having enough to buy half boxes. But I'm sure I can get loose rolls I'd hope.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would take your bankroll - whatever it is - and buy halves... if you don't have enough for a box, buy CWRs and sell the silver you find til you can get 1, then 2, then 3+ boxes/week. Halves are where the money is. Unless you can buy dimes like Cardsncoins does - like 10-20 boxes at a time (and if you are as good as him at dumping them!), I would go for halves... they are fast to look thru and have the highest $ yield.

Just my two halves worth!

HH

BB

Lawrence

Sep 27, 2011
MA, USA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's very limited so far, but my experience with CWRs in MA has been entirely other peoples' dumps. Tons of them. Like all the halves at five different banks. I probably could have brought home $2K+ in searched string rolls.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread