Similar to Gilmore Happys Results...

lahmejoon

Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Similar to Gilmore Happy's Results...

Here in Central California, I haven't gotten any silver in my last five or six boxes of halves (which is about a month for me, as I don't do huge volume). On a whim, I decided to change it up and get a box of dimes, nickels, and pennies. The nickels and pennies were solid 2011's. The dimes produced nothing. I have used Chase as my supplier, but am probably going to switch it up.

Upvote 0

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Similar to Gilmore Happy's Results...

Thanks for the shout out bud....but are you cynical and bitter yet? Here's a tip on how to achieve maximum anger and bitterness and jealuosy and rage...

Next time your boxes produce nothing (lets use 21 in a row for an example), simply click on CoinsNCards and DB's weekly halves finds and feel the blood start to boil. Next, sit down and contemplate how one area of the country can be completely different than the other.

This should either a.) push you to rage on the next person to flick you off on the freeway OR b.) finally be the last straw for your suicide.

As PD says, just gotta "keep on rollin".

brendan1414

Apr 9, 2011
Re: Similar to Gilmore Happy's Results...

Gilmore Happy said:
Thanks for the shout out bud....but are you cynical and bitter yet? Here's a tip on how to achieve maximum anger and bitterness and jealuosy and rage...

Next time your boxes produce nothing (lets use 21 in a row for an example), simply click on CoinsNCards and DB's weekly halves finds and feel the blood start to boil. Next, sit down and contemplate how one area of the country can be completely different than the other.

This should either a.) push you to rage on the next person to flick you off on the freeway OR b.) finally be the last straw for your suicide.

As PD says, just gotta "keep on rollin".

lol, cardandcoins makes use regular crhers jealous and angry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread