GimmeSomeSilver

Sep 21, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't hunted in 3 days!

Apparently, all my banks cloes at noon on saturdays and I wasn't free until 1. Sundays are quite obvious. And What was with all the bank's being closed monday? It was only columbus day! :-\ Does anyone else feel this way?

To say the least, i'm going through a withdrawal. Boy, I sure can't wait until 8 a.m. I got 4 boxes of halves, 4 boxes of dimes and 2 boxes of nickels calling my name. :laughing7:

HH,
Cody.

Upvote 0

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I haven't hunted in 3 days!

some of my banks were closed today but i was expecting 4 boxes that didn't get ordered, but i was able to scrounge up 215 CWR, 100 string wrapped, and 200 brinks clear, was a bit disappointing that the first bank screwed up that order, but at least i have some coming in tomorrow + picking up some more dimes.

OP
OP
GimmeSomeSilver

GimmeSomeSilver

Sep 21, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bigheed said:
some of my banks were closed today but i was expecting 4 boxes that didn't get ordered, but i was able to scrounge up 215 CWR, 100 string wrapped, and 200 brinks clear, was a bit disappointing that the first bank screwed up that order, but at least i have some coming in tomorrow + picking up some more dimes.

Manage any silver today?

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I went to the bank to get 2 boxes of nickels yesterday :D

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

just got up and headed to the banks... im with you on that its been about 3 days since i've gone through coins

Generic_Lad

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw
Primary Interest:
Other

I know the feeling, I'm leaving in about half an hour to see if any of the banks up here have any halves :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread