$1000 in halves gives up 71 silvers!

Delta2187

Sep 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my weekly $1,000 bag of halves and when I picked it up from the teller I could see one silver through the plastic so I thought it might be a 'hot' bag. Sure enough it was!!
3 - 1964s and 68 1965-1969s!!!!! Woot!

Made me want to run back to the bank and get more...but I have to wait till Thursday to order more. I'm so tempted to get 10 or 20K worth and settle in for a couple days :wink:

Upvote 0

GimmeSomeSilver

Sep 21, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FreedomUIC said:
GimmeSomeSilver said:
FreedomUIC said:
Toledo, that pretty much explains it "GimmeSomeSilver", I am sorry for busting on your vocabulary when it really and truly
is not your fault, you are just a victim of your circumstances......

Have a great day little Cody.. :hello:

Haha. Oh here we go. You're one of "those people"...the ones that start posting multiple times without a comeback to seem like you have gotten the upper hand on me. And you're right, I'm so --deleted-- and "below the bar" that I graduated high school a year early with honors and a 4.1 GPA. I'm sorry that you're fighting with your sexuality, but there's no reason to take it out on me.

Have a great day little...eh, who gives a --deleted--, no one wants to know your name anyways. :hello2:

Wow 4.1 :notworthy: Than you should realize what I am talking about. Where is the mention
of college with a GPA like that, or are you just a smart mouth know it all that doesn't need
to go to college because you already know everything.

By the way, 4.35 here rookie....

I'm 19, sue for not finishing a 6 year degree in 2 years. All hail king Freedom! :notworthy:

P.S. I've seen the $hit you learned in high school 30+ years ago. Calculus was unheard of as a high school class...Your bu11$shit doesn't impress me, keep trying.

ImpurestStewart

Jun 8, 2011
Laurel, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Can't we all just get along here? Jeez. I finished HS with a 1.95 GPA,graduated 3rd from last,and I already have an AA. I have one year left to get my BS in Biology. HS really doesn't matter..

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GimmeSomeSilver said:
FreedomUIC said:
GimmeSomeSilver said:
FreedomUIC said:
Toledo, that pretty much explains it "GimmeSomeSilver", I am sorry for busting on your vocabulary when it really and truly

Haha. Oh here we go. You're one of "those people"...the ones that start posting multiple times without a comeback to seem like you have gotten the upper hand on me. And you're right, I'm so --deleted-- and "below the bar" that I graduated high school a year early with honors and a 4.1 GPA. I'm sorry that you're fighting with your sexuality, but there's no reason to take it out on me.

Have a great day little...eh, who gives a --deleted--, no one wants to know your name anyways. :hello2:

Wow 4.1 :notworthy: Than you should realize what I am talking about. Where is the mention
of college with a GPA like that, or are you just a smart mouth know it all that doesn't need

I'm 19, sue for not finishing a 6 year degree in 2 years. All hail king Freedom! :notworthy:

P.S. I've seen the $hit you learned in high school 30+ years ago. Calculus was unheard of as a high school class...Your bu11$--deleted-- doesn't impress me, keep trying.

I don't have to impress any snot nosed driveling young kid. Better check again Mr. know-it-all. Calculus wasn't invented in 1994.

kennedyfan

Jul 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bank Tellers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's threads like this that make me wonder why I bother hanging out here....

(This being my 100th post, apparently, woo hoo)

GimmeSomeSilver

Sep 21, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FreedomUIC said:
GimmeSomeSilver said:
FreedomUIC said:
GimmeSomeSilver said:
FreedomUIC said:

P.S. I've seen the $hit you learned in high school 30+ years ago. Calculus was unheard of as a high school class...Your bu11$--deleted-- doesn't impress me, keep trying.

I don't have to impress any snot nosed driveling young kid. Better check again Mr. know-it-all. Calculus wasn't invented in 1994.

Haha. It's pathetic how hard you try. :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread