Study break!

FriscoT06

May 2, 2011
Hatteras Island, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II (retired), Minelab X-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Haven't been able to hunt much, been too busy the past two weeks with exams. I took an hour break from the library this morning though because I was having silver withdrawals so bad! I have been going through the same persons dumps on three occasions. This time I got $145 in his dumps, which I know are dumps cuz the wrappers and coins are labeled and sorted by decade. One wrapper said 14 Franklins, 6 WL's on it and got me excited.... but no. In one of his rolls though, I did find a '68D that he missed! :laughing7: Next I went to the bank that the friendly teller holds all the cwr halves for me in trade for foreign coins- She only had $1.50 loose today, but one was a handsome shiny '64 Ken. :hello2: :icon_sunny:

Upvote 0

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it is tough going to school and not looking for silver i have to agree with that

Generic_Lad

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw
Primary Interest:
Other
I know what you mean, but I've programmed it into my routine. MWF I go to a large chain bank to get a bit of rolled low denomination coin while Tues/Thurs I go to every bank in town to search for halves and Ikes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread