Well Searched alot of change

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
Leigh annes grandfather gave us his change to search through. Keep whatever you want and turn the rest in then I will give you 10% on top of what you alredy kept.
Good deal right? Total so far 121 full rolls of wheats, 2 40% halves a 1964 quarter and 2 silver dimes.
Cashed in 472.00 and the best yet... the collection in the basement with tons of silver.. just got to help cleen out the basement to get to it.. woo hoo will keep you posted

Upvote 0

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
That is a great deal..for free. Certainly perhaps once in a lifetime thing.

Congratulations and good luck on finding many great coinage.

Postalrevnant

OP
OP
B

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
About thirty of the rolls are seperated by date, starting with 1916 the rest are mixed and im pretty sure unsearched fo any key dates. It seams they just saved them and started seperating them by dates before her grandmother passed away. Then after that they were stored in boxes. Also he said in one of the boxes in the basement there should be a $10.00 gold coin... Lets hope :) that would be a nice piece to add to my collection :)

OP
OP
B

battlecat

Dec 23, 2004
moosic pa
AF and Gold I think you are right. I should save them for my grandkids. Maybe I will sort them all and just sell the rolls I have alot of. maybe I wont sell any. I really need a safe. my collection is getting big!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread