Upvote 0

whitesid

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2006
earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good finds
the mechines are getting smart they are learning how to cheat people out of there money! ;D ;)

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the first Merc found in quite awhile. Congrats on all the silver.

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
Congrats on the silver dimes,very nice! I had a similar experience when I first started ordering boxes of halves. One box had one 40% silver halve in it and that same roll was short one halve. :-\ I had this thought pop into my mind that they knew one was silver so they shorted me one. ROFL I know they don't operate that way but my brain said oh yes they do. ;)

kalpinro

May 25, 2006
Hey conbgrats on that merc. I am waiting for my first. You definitely have patience witht the quarters I gave up on them.

HH

OP
OP
Postalrevnant

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Thank you all.

Any yes I was very very much surprised to find that Merc. Blew me away.

Umm yes I wonder sometimes myself about the halves. Come into banks after they have just ordered a fresh $1000 and see a few rolls missing. They say someone else already got em. Yet noticably no silver coins on outside rolls. I bet some of them are actually doing rolls with silver, not sure that they are shorting a roll intentionally, bu then again some peps ethics would allow for that.

I should easily give up on the quarters, but just like with the Walker halves I don't have a silver quarter. So I always try to grab 25 rolls or a box of quarters to end out a day. Someday perhaps I will hit one.

Postalrevnant

goldinmypan

Apr 18, 2006
Ventura, CA
Detector(s) used
LST
Keep the faith Post. I went thru 6 months and about 28K in halves before I got my first Walker, then I've gotten 9 in the last 2 weeks. Just the luck of the draw.

OP
OP
Postalrevnant

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
goldinmypan said:
Keep the faith Post. I went thru 6 months and about 28K in halves before I got my first Walker, then I've gotten 9 in the last 2 weeks. Just the luck of the draw.

Thank you, I will not lose the faith. I know there is a Walker waiting for me.

Postalrevnant

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions