My wife teller has a decent day

OP
OP
Postalrevnant

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Actually you will smoke me in more than quarters. I don't have any silver quarters at all.

And for the wife thing. We'll she's getting promoted to loan processor clerk. Of course that will put an end to her coin contributions. It will be awesome if it brings a raise, however atm the only answer is "Let's see how you do before anyone talks raise.".

This kinda goes with my RAAAHH post. Many business's in my town take strong advantage of this low rate area. Lot's of peps need jobs here, and business's know they can pay the least they can. I am not saying my wife's bank is bad or will not give her a raise. In all appearances they seem to be pretty good to employee's, but around here its really tough to tell. Her workload will go up 3x or more. Her new boss has fired 4 people in 6 months, so who knows how this is going to play out.

The important thing is the fact that she loves working with numbers and keeping records. She's great at it. So hopefully she will love this new job.

ON the other hand LoL, your gonna definately smoke me silver wise now, but I suspect you already were.

Keep them great piles of silver rollin in friend,

Postalrevnant

Groovedymond

May 23, 2006
Salem, NH
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter - QuickSilver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All this talk of 'inside work' sounds to me like a bit of cheating!!

lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread