CHOKED BY DARTH TELLER!!!!

bnicholas26

Apr 25, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bare Hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok people you know the drill. A bank appears. You pull in and park. Enter said bank and walk up to the counter with a courteous smile. I said I'd like to buy some half dollars if you have any available. Teller said sure let me check (asks around) and comes up with 2 dollars worth. I buy them and as I'm paying I notice her coin tray, yes, in it there is at least 4 dollars worth of 90%ers (no mistake). AND.....AND.......6 solid inches of silver dimes above the tiny stack of 90%ers. Now, I had to restrain my emotions slightly as you might imagine. I said very politely "could I buy those coins in your tray as well?" Her reply was (verbatim)...."No, I collect silver and those are mine." I swallowed my rage and said thank you and walked out. Give me your thought people, what to do???

Upvote 0

Silvercrazy

Nov 24, 2006
Sorry for what happened to you, it is frustrating when something like this happens. You might want to open an account there. You really don't have a leg to stand on without one. It is not cool when tellers leave Silver visible and in my opinion most of the time it is deliberate. Banks are a neeccessary evil I really don't have much use for most of them myself (But there are a few good ones) those are the one's that keep us pounding the pavement. In short be nice but don't be afraid to step on a toe or two along the way they make money off us and refuse to pay any intrest to amount to anything so move on to another one if need be. Thanks and Good Luck.. Dennis.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions