Silver coins in rolls from the bank

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
I have (found a few, i think, possibly, a long time ago).... Nice post, I feel the same way.

madwest

Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
Which banks have that silver?
What time of the day do they give out silver?
What kind of car should I drive there in to get the most silver?
If they don't give me silver, should I complain to their corporate office?

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
madwest said:
Which banks have that silver?
What time of the day do they give out silver?
What kind of car should I drive there in to get the most silver?
If they don't give me silver, should I complain to their corporate office?

All these are VERY good questions grasshoppa........

So for now, I will only answer the last one.

You do not complain about not getting silver. You only complain when you "think" you see silver, and the teller wont ablige by giving it to you..... Keep em coming. (the questions)

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, um... uh... I, uhhhh... hOw do I.. durr. koin roal hunt. I err wANt to uhhh... ijPhgwjipowhr90u42q54yherdfgbgj45rgfgjnfm

nuff said.
Too many newbies on here who don't know how to crh but want to. seriously, what does it take to get them to understand, just read the posts and 95% of the questions will be answered.

On top of that, you don't even have to be a member of Tnet to read these posts!!

Happy hunting and happy holidays!

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
Hey you guys- I sure appreciate all this great info, but rather than you'all waste your valuable Corn Holl Runting time.... Isn't there a place on the internet somewhere, maybe even possibly a place here on this interent site called Tnet where a curious little troll like me could get all of this info? Like, in other words, are there these subjects here already?

Oh, and yes, also before I forget.....

I am going to be running short on time on this friday early evening, and so instead of me just guessing-which who knows what could happen...., can someone please tell me what bank I should go to since I only have time to go to 1 bank today, Which bank is the best choice?

Thanks sooooooo much fellow nerds and geeks, and CRH'ing freaks........ (no offense meant on this last one, it sounded cool though)

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
BuffaloBoy said:
"if a coin says copy on it, is it a copy?"

I think there is a very good chance that it is....

I also think there is a very good/even better chance, that somebody stamped "copy" on a real one so that if they ever got robbed by coin enthusiasts, the robbers would leave the "genuine coin", that some clever bastard stamped copy onto. Because they would think it was a copy, even though it was real. That would be a very good idea. Thanks for channeling my inner geeneyus.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TheRockDoc said:
BuffaloBoy said:
"if a coin says copy on it, is it a copy?"

I think there is a very good chance that it is....

I also think there is a very good/even better chance, that somebody stamped "copy" on a real one so that if they ever got robbed by coin enthusiasts, the robbers would leave the "genuine coin", that some clever --deleted-- stamped copy onto. Because they would think it was a copy, even though it was real. That would be a very good idea. Thanks for channeling my inner geeneyus.
Should be funny where this chat goes :laughing9:

:protest: :protest: :munky2: :munky2: :munky2: :bunny: :coffee:

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG HOW DO YOU DUMP ALL THAT AFTER LOOKING ??? ??? ??? ???

ScottNVAB

May 22, 2011
Wait...there's no more silver out there (sorry Rileyboy-you're wrong! :wink: ). They stopped putting that in
coins years ago. Like 1965ish.....errr maybe it was when that Ben Franklin guy was still around. Yeah that's it-Ben Franklin! :tongue3:

Oh and one more thing that really is cool.....did you know you can find real gold coins at the bank?
I did not know this until today. But you need to know one thing......shhhhhhh! It's a secret!
The real gold is only in the coin with George Washington on the front! But....shhhhhh! Don't tell anyone!
It's super super secret! :o

dossier

Aug 23, 2011
PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ScottNVAB said:
Wait...there's no more silver out there (sorry Rileyboy-you're wrong! :wink: ). They stopped putting that in
coins years ago. Like 1965ish.....errr maybe it was when that Ben Franklin guy was still around. Yeah that's it-Ben Franklin! :tongue3:

Oh and one more thing that really is cool.....did you know you can find real gold coins at the bank?
I did not know this until today. But you need to know one thing......shhhhhhh! It's a secret!
The real gold is only in the coin with George Washington on the front! But....shhhhhh! Don't tell anyone!
It's super super secret! :o

Lmao tellers would love this post.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions