Road tripping on a sunny afternoon

CardsNCoins

Bronze Member
Nov 17, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a beautiful day it was here in the East today, and I made sure to get out to a few banks while the weather is still unseasonably nice.

I actually had to make an account at the 2nd to last bank (I saw a silver in the $5.50 teller's tray and wasn't leaving without it) because their policy is not to exchange money with non account holders. When asked if I had an account I said yes, but then I was busted when I was asked for the account number. They weren't too angry about me lying once I agreed to open an account.

$200 Machine wrapped halves
Skunk

$6.50 teller's tray halves
Skunk

$13.00 in halves from a teller's drawer
1 - 1965
1 - 1969

$3.50 teller's tray halves
Skunk

$20.00 customer wrapped halves
1 - 1964
1 - 1967
2 - 1968

$20.00 customer wrapped halves & $5.50 teller's tray halves
1953 Franklin
1963 Franklin
1 - 1968
1 - 1969

$15.00 in halves from 3 teller's trays
Skunk

HH

Nick

Upvote 0

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a bad little outing considering how little you had to search! Congrats!!! :icon_sunny:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
CardsNCoins said:
What a beautiful day it was here in the East today, and I made sure to get out to a few banks while the weather is still unseasonably nice.

I actually had to make an account at the 2nd to last bank (I saw a silver in the $5.50 teller's tray and wasn't leaving without it) because their policy is not to exchange money with non account holders. When asked if I had an account I said yes, but then I was busted when I was asked for the account number. They weren't too angry about me lying once I agreed to open an account.

Priceless- makes me feel a little better too since I could totally see myself doing the same thing.

Nice score.

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Oh, Nick....They got you on that one! But, you atoned, so no harm done.
Bad boy...Bad boy.... Only Kidding!
All the best
rileyboy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A wonderful day here in the east coast indeed. Couldn't ask for a nicer day for this time of year.
Nicely done on a nice road trip!!!
2nd to last bank, tsk tsk... :laughing9: only kidding. You might have found a new bank to order from, no harm no foul!

Keep up the hard work!

HH and happy holidays,
BuffaloBoy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread