• Resistance is Futile - Copy.JPG
    Resistance is Futile - Copy.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 495
Upvote 0

Zephr

Oct 2, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I've always wondered... what do you big searchers do with all of your boxes? :icon_scratch:

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
LOL.. that's a lot of boxes.. I just save them until I have a bunch and then bring them to the recycle plant when I have to cash in recyclables.

OP
OP
B

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those boxes are full.

I'm not a trekky but just a funny line that everyone knows so I figured it would make a laughable pic.

HH
Bigheed

Zephr

Oct 2, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Personally I've wanted to create my own mini Fort Knox and fill a closet all the way to the ceiling with empty boxes, but I don't go through nearly enough for that.

santafeboy

Dec 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 1100
SFBayArea said:
LOL.. that's a lot of boxes.. I just save them until I have a bunch and then bring them to the recycle plant when I have to cash in recyclables.
I have a pile of them flattened out waiting for cardboard prices to go up I take them in with my bottles and cans and metal detecting found junk

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zephr said:
I've always wondered... what do you big searchers do with all of your boxes? :icon_scratch:

haha it'd be kind of ironic if i make a fort out of my cent boxes. but i think i almost have enough ahha:)

markmopar

Feb 15, 2008
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I leave my empty boxes all over town in store trash cans as I hunt. A couple by the grocery store, two at the Rite-Aid, maybe a couple more at the convenience store.
I keep expecting to see something in the newspaper about them...

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
AGBlex said:
Zephr said:

haha it'd be kind of ironic if i make a fort out of my cent boxes. but i think i almost have enough ahha:)
U could make a nice fort. Would be an interesting thing. Might be one of the few times in your life that it took (for the half dollar people) 500,000 to build a wall.

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
n8dagr8345 said:
U could make a nice fort. Would be an interesting thing. Might be one of the few times in your life that it took (for the half dollar people) 500,000 to build a wall.

Unless you work for uncle sam, im sure some .gov walls cost millions. :laughing9:

dossier

Aug 23, 2011
PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol my trunk used to be clean. I get about 2 boxes/week anymore (trying 6 next week for the first time @ one bank). Now my trunk is full of empty boxes.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The way my boxes have been, I might actually make more money by recycling the cardboard than from the silver inside. Gilmore is prob in same boat, right Happy?

HH
BB

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dump bank has a coin count so all my wrappers go into my boxes along with a fire starter brick. They make perfect kindling.

db23

Mar 18, 2011
My condo complex had to order a 2nd bin for paper recycling because I kept filling the 1st one about 1/2 way through the week. That was before I was doing 100+ boxes a month, now I come close to filling both of them myself. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread