Nice Box of Nickels last night after work- 12/2

Silver Pirate

Tenderfoot
May 23, 2011
I decided to grab a box of nickels yesterday to work last night after work. The box was a brinks $100.00 box and it produced.
I found 1 1936 Buffalo nickel, 3 war nickels, and 25 other pre 196 nickels. The war nickels were 1944p, 1944s, and 1942p. Overall I was very please to get 3 war nickels and 1 buffalo in a box. A little more to the pile :).

Silver Pirate

Upvote 0

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
that is a nice box of nic's :thumbsup:

I also got a brinks box of nic's and dimes last night on the way home from work. I've only searched about 12 rolls of the nic's so far last night but I've already found a full date '37 buff, a '38 Jeff and a nice cond. '53S Jeff as well as a few other pre-'60's. Maybe I can find at least 1 silver in the rest of the box.

I'm going to finsh searching the dimes this morning and hit a few banks before they close and get another box of dimes, nic's and maybe a box of cents and check for any halves of course.

HH

OP
OP
S

Silver Pirate

Tenderfoot
May 23, 2011
Good luck Silver Face- I found the 3 war nickels and Buffalo in the first $20.00 searched so I thought I might have a monster score coming but it dried up :)

Good luck today with your boxes.

Silver Pirate

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread