Christmas Eve box; Merry Christmas Tneters... Im so glad I found you this year.

TheRockDoc

May 28, 2011
Christmas Eve box; Merry Christmas Tnet'ers... Im so glad I found you this year.

Hey all. I hope everyone out there in Tnet land is having a perfect Xmas Eve so far, and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas filled with holiday joy and lots of Silver too.... (cant forget that, do you hear that santa?).

I was able to do a box today while driving around, results were pretty good, started out with the first thirty-something rolls being skunk so I was thinking that is where we were headed, then out pops a 40%'er, a few rolls later, and BAM..... a double roller.... 2 more 40%'ers, and then when I only had a couple left, there shined the most beautiful 1964 Ken sitting in the middle of the roll... Awesome.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Christmas Eve box; Merry Christmas Tnet'ers... Im so glad I found you this year.

Merry Christmas RockDoc !

christmas_animated_gifs_17.gif

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Re: Christmas Eve box; Merry Christmas Tnet'ers... Im so glad I found you this year.

Nice, Doc,
Merry Christmas to you too!
rileyboy

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

9.gif

10.gif

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hope you and your family has a great XMAS man!

GH

mleblanc138

Feb 24, 2011
Orem, Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

And that's why I call it a 1964 smile. My Silver score from Santa came a couple weeks ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread