Chain Chomp

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Yeah, I wondered about Chain Chomp. For a while, I thought Chain Chomp was trying to break the record of how many posts it took to be a gold member.

StevoCBR

Apr 19, 2010
Detector(s) used
a piece, fisher f75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He probably got tired of people talking s^*t about how many replies he makes here and went somewhere else.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
StevoCBR said:
He probably got tired of people talking s^*t about how many replies he makes here and went somewhere else.

I hope not, he was an excellent source of information and always made me laugh.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
StevoCBR said:

I don't recall people complaining about him here. :icon_scratch: Maybe Coin Crazy and Silver Spoon.

He made a ton of posts but I just thought he was trying to break a posting record.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess he has some stuff going on. Here is his last post, 3 months ago. Hopefully he has been harvesting a lot of silver. :icon_thumright:

CHAINCHOMP said:
Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!!! i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO honored that you guys are so concerned for me!!!!!!! it really means the world to me!!!!! im literally welling up with tears!!!!!!! this is sooo nice!!!!!!!! ive been REALLY busy as of late, my dog was diagnosed with diabetes, and ive been trying to quit smoking cigarettes, (so far successful!!!!), i have a new girl friend, and ive been busy with a lot of work :-\ i didnt have one second to stop in and say hello, and i apologize, but if i could have i would have. i might be absent a little longer, but i will continue to post on here regularly as i once did, after this burst of all time consuming & money consuming horribleness is over. once again i apologize for the absence with no notice what so ever. Keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

PS I am in fact a guy with a froofy dog :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

ckrakowski

May 7, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i just looked on his profile and it says he was last active on sept. 30. hope all is well with him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread