Why all the bickering and fighting lately??

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree-
Seems that we are fighting over trivial things- I keep doing what I do no matter what people on here want to fight over. If I change something I do it will because of a valuable member on here who helps me improve my system.

This a fun hobby!
N8

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I must be ignorant of the fact, as I've been on here for several years, not much has changed, only the faces. Maybe I just dont notice, or not reading all the posts :dontknow:

That Canadian Guy

Sep 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
It's 2012 remember, this year is supposed to be the lead up to the apocalypse, the end of everything as we know. But to me at least I think there is an awful lot of tension everywhere right now. Iran and America keep threatening each other with drones and nuclear scientists, the whole north and south Korea mess and now the tension is coming to this forum. Just remember that in times like this, if you have an argument/fight with someone that makes them a terrorist.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
That Canadian Guy said:
It's 2012 remember, this year is supposed to be the lead up to the apocalypse, the end of everything as we know. But to me at least I think there is an awful lot of tension everywhere right now. Iran and America keep threatening each other with drones and nuclear scientists, the whole north and south Korea mess and now the tension is coming to this forum. Just remember that in times like this, if you have an argument/fight with someone that makes them a terrorist.

I dunno about you but I would like to a Canadian citizen and get that socialized health care. Tired of dealing the medical system here. When I can't do this hobby anymore and am sick, rather just die and but hopefully peacefully and not painful. Better than dealing with medical bills in this country. Do Canadian politicans fight as much as the ones here? Seems like Canada never has problems that we hear about down here other than it being really cold. LOL

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i've got a few cents too. some might be worth some money;) haha my bickering was meant to be minor but turned out larger. i'm just gettin annoyed with some people who have no credibility and posting these insane things. like i looked through this whole forums pages back to CRHing in 2007 or something and I gotta say i have seen some posts by recent people that have photos from those posts claiming them for themself. i noticed this a month or so ago and its just built up and would love to see more evidence of finds.

GEOFF

Aug 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
caused by ALL the smelly skunky halve boxes. Im telling ya, they do things to you mentally!! :whip2:

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
AGBlex said:
i've got a few cents too. some might be worth some money;) haha my bickering was meant to be minor but turned out larger. i'm just gettin annoyed with some people who have no credibility and posting these insane things. like i looked through this whole forums pages back to CRHing in 2007 or something and I gotta say i have seen some posts by recent people that have photos from those posts claiming them for themself. i noticed this a month or so ago and its just built up and would love to see more evidence of finds.

Ive never fabricated a single one of my finds- Anyone who wants a picture ever, just ask! I tend to take them for myself anyways...
Hahaha
N8

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Id say arrogance, antagonizing comments, a belittling attitude. Alot like Al Bundy actually. If you look at 9 out of 10 arguments involved on this forum, theres one girl thats always in the midst of it. I think she turned out to be a liar and has an alternate ID

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
Gilmore Happy said:
Id say arrogance, antagonizing comments, a belittling attitude. Alot like Al Bundy actually. If you look at 9 out of 10 arguments involved on this forum, theres one girl thats always in the midst of it. I think she turned out to be a liar and has an alternate ID

+1

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
conleytheking said:
Gilmore Happy said:

+1

:sign10:

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happens when we do not find silver.

I do not fight here with anybody. I love you all men (Bud Weiser)
DW

santafeboy

Dec 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 1100
I think the banks are putting something in the boxes to turn us all against each other. Its all a conspiracy LOL. Seriously I love all you guys here. Im wearing tinfoil to counter these mind altering boxes

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
It is what comes with an open and free forum. Winter has set in. Cabin Fever for those who cannot do their other fun hobbies. Sanity is breaking loose. We all need to take a minute, or a day and stop watching the tv (all the darn negative adds due to election year), and enjoy the hobby. Enjoy it by yourself or with the loved one. (Still working the wife to go through coins with me :D and the 5 year old runs with them to stash in his piggy bank and he knows once they are in their they are his..)

madwest

Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
AGBlex said:
i have seen some posts by recent people that have photos from those [2007] posts claiming them for themself.

I was curious and decided to think about how I could find out if there were any reused photos from yesteryear. It seemed to me to be way to risky for someone to poach a photo from old posts of this site and reuse them today. The chances that the OP of the old post still lurks should be a sufficient deterrent :tard:.

My first down and dirty experiment was to use google image search.
http://www.google.com/search?tbm=is....,cf.osb&fp=d6409d69632f7322&biw=1280&bih=800

That search delivers 67,000+ images :evil5: from the coin roll hunting forum of treasurenet.com. I briefly scanned the first 40 pages and saw some remarkable photos.

I think I've also found a utility that will compare those photos looking for duplicates. If I have time, I'll try to make it work.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
seems hard to believe that someone would actually go through the trouble to do that.

If you have specific examples AGBlex just link them up to prove your point.

As for all the bickering here I don't know. I think there is alot of jealous and demanding people who have been deliberately provoking people that have been trying to provide information/help/responses to peoples questions. Seems like people have become very demanding for specific information / pics / exact strategies and old timers who have shared info, tips, etc are fed up with it.

The best analogy ever on this board in my opinion was something like this.
"I will teach you how to fish, but I am not going to tell you where I go fishing or what kind of bait I use"

Meaning read some posts starting with CRHing 101, search the database either with patience or with the assistance of a charter membership, and get out in the field and get some experience. All of the information contained on this board is only a small fraction of what you need to be successful CRHing. The rest you will find out on your own. Each bank is different, each teller is different, have different limitss/tolerances, etc, which can only be divined by getting your butt out and spending some serious hours in the field and doing some work analagous to hours of "sales cold calling".

Hope everyone can calm down and return this board to a fun place to spend some time reading, sharing finds, & encouraging others in the hunt!

HH,
Bigheed

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
madwest said:
AGBlex said:
i have seen some posts by recent people that have photos from those [2007] posts claiming them for themself.

I was curious and decided to think about how I could find out if there were any reused photos from yesteryear. It seemed to me to be way to risky for someone to poach a photo from old posts of this site and reuse them today. The chances that the OP of the old post still lurks should be a sufficient deterrent :tard:.

My first down and dirty experiment was to use google image search.
http://www.google.com/search?tbm=is....,cf.osb&fp=d6409d69632f7322&biw=1280&bih=800

That search delivers 67,000+ images :evil5: from the coin roll hunting forum of treasurenet.com. I briefly scanned the first 40 pages and saw some remarkable photos.

I think I've also found a utility that will compare those photos looking for duplicates. If I have time, I'll try to make it work.
try tineye.com I have used it in the past for other searches and it has yielded results.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread