AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah it has. but i have hope. IRS. fake posts. people being naggy. if i have to ignore half the people on here i will but i still got hope in some of you. ahaha. oh well

3 boxes today held alottt of canadians. pushing my total in fed rolls to 3000 canadians one really nice 1936 one i am having certified this week at an auction house i just got a job at. if you guys want me to i can post the coin auctions and what they sell for. if enough of you show interest i will definatly post them.

hopefully we can all still be friends.

Gilmore happy. who i already adore;)
Db... no words love the posts
CNC... envy is a good thing but your posts make me feel like a girl with A cups compared to your natural triple D's.

i love this forum and all that comes with it. but i definatly wish things cheer up soon...

like all of us getting a big score on the same day or soemthing and declaring it a Holiday.

to those leaving.

my email is in my profile hit me up i'm open to talk to any of you.

happy hunting

Upvote 0
OP
OP
AGBlex

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
check one of my last posts. its the 1936 canadian penny with a supposed dot below the 3;)

That Canadian Guy

Sep 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd like to be the first to know what happens with your supposed 1936 dot cent but as I said before I am sceptical. Yes this forum has changed in the past while, I don't even know who is telling the truth any more. And I would also be curious to know what kind of coins go for what kind of prices at this auction you are going to.

OP
OP
AGBlex

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if there werent skeptics it wouldnt be fun man i understand and im skeptical as well. Can't get my hopes up and go spend all my money now hahah not like theres any to spend, (reasons for pennies) Canadian guy you for me posting the auction prices?

santafeboy

Dec 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 1100
AGBlex said:
check one of my last posts. its the 1936 canadian penny with a supposed dot below the 3;)
oh ok I do like Canadian cents I just completed all the key date 1922-1926 in my collection

F

Farchaus2k

AGB, you keep it real and you keep it positive. I hope for your sake it is a real 1936 dot cent.

OP
OP
AGBlex

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats sweet man i've never found one that old!

thanks man i appreciate it. tryin to keep some peace. put out fires and do CPR haha i guess I can do my best to help on this forum because it really is if you get down to it a very good forum. it better be i could get myself a really nice new hat hahah:)

santafeboy

Dec 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 1100
I guess I should clarify I didnt find those 1922-1926 Canadian cents I bought them with my MDing finds

Dekay

Dec 4, 2011
Detector(s) used
Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am relatively new to the forum, so I haven't said much. I love this forum and all who contribute. I appreciate those who have welcomed me and those who post regularly, as I have learned a ton. Let's keep it going.

HH Dave

legend76

May 17, 2010
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That Canadian Guy said:
Yes this forum has changed in the past while, I don't even know who is telling the truth any more.

I been on the forum for just under two years, you should see from my post of my finds, I aint fibbing :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions