Pretty Sweet find today!!!

Uncleslick18

Oct 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
So I did 18 boxes of pennies this week, and 3 boxes of halves.

The halves again, GARBAGE, 1 1968 in 3 boxes.

I have run the pennies through the rydale, just by watching the reject box and picking out the goods I found...

6 king george cents
1906 Indian head :-) (first one)
1909 Wheat
1910 Wheat

probably about 30-40 other wheats.

Still havent sifted all the copper boxes yet, which I am about to start.

Pretty decent week so far.

Upvote 0

AGBlex

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
southern, Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can you read the liberty on the IH? either way its a nice find i love when i nice one falls out of a roll... paying a penny for a IHC is always fun

OP
OP
U

Uncleslick18

Oct 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
nah, you cant read the liberty on the IH... i already took a pic with my iphone im just to lazy to plug it in and upload it.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe not that good of results from the halves with only 1 40%er, but that coin is still worth MORE than that IH & ALL those wheats. And a lot easier to search & dump. Go Halves! (& go 49ers!)

HH
BB

OP
OP
U

Uncleslick18

Oct 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Ugh, I hate dumping halves.

Theres a really big credit union that has probably 8 or so branches around here, and all of them have coin machines which makes it easy. Each machine's bag will take $1000 in halves before its full.

My girl and I have the canvas bags and everything so it should be easy i guess, but we always seem to fill the machine every time we go! Then we have to go get someone and they have to come and change the bags out (not to mention the dirty looks)

We've been doing it since this past June though, I had great luck in the beginning, but the last few orders have been extremely disappointing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread