Locations

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everybody, this is an expermiental thread, Answer if you please, if you don't feel like answering, no harm no foul.

I am asking, if anybody is willing to say what state they live in, no more specifics.

Hopefully, if there is somebody from your state, you could chat with them via PM, share finds, or discuss locations so that boxes are not "sniped" or "stolen". This would solve issues of territory.

Hope everybody has a nice day.
BuffaloBoy

Upvote 0

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Montpelier, Oh But Buffaloboy y9ou didn't say where you are from.......Matt

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
forgot to mention where I was from: Mississippi

Last edited:

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
BuffaloBoy said:
forgot to mention where I was from: NJ

NJ? Perhaps you should be searching it like CNC & DB. Turn up your volume. Perhaps that's why it got heated between you guys. A bunch of CRHers fighting over turf. LOL
I did recall CNC mentioning dumping in NJ though.

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SFBayArea said:
BuffaloBoy said:

NJ? Perhaps you should be searching it like CNC & DB. Turn up your volume. Perhaps that's why it got heated between you guys. A bunch of CRHers fighting over turf. LOL
i'm not saying nothing- I am truthful with my finds. 18 box half dollar streak just ended. I don't recall him EVER having an 18 box half skunk streak. :wink:

I do not believe there is much competition near me, I have NEVER run into another CRH'er in the past 4 years. I just take the good with the bad, that's why I do pennies and nickels. Silver is literally gone.

I only post finds that are something worth being posted, and I have not posted any finds in quite a long time.

The grass is not always greener on the other side, if that's what you mean, I would like to get results like your recant half dollar boxes. Unfourtinately, there nothing to go around.

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BuffaloBoy said:
SFBayArea said:
BuffaloBoy said:

i'm not saying nothing- I am truthful with my finds. 18 box half dollar streak just ended. I don't recall him EVER having an 18 box half skunk streak. :wink:

Well explained! You are getting his dumps. Also explained your hostility toward him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread