This Weeks Two Boxes of Dimes

Kamyu

Oct 25, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey all,

So today I went and picked up two boxes of dimes. Both from the same bank. They were Strings & Sons boxes.

Box 1 - 1953 D Roosevelt
Box 2 - Skunk

Oddly enough, not a single canadian dime in the bunch. Normally see a few per box.

I may try a Brinks bank and see how they are. Been sticking with the S&S one since I've been averaging 1 per box with them. Anyone have any luck with the Brinks clear plastic dime rolls?

Attachments

• dime.jpeg
    dime.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 219
Upvote 0

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
Kamyu said:
Hey all,

So today I went and picked up two boxes of dimes. Both from the same bank. They were Strings & Sons boxes.

Box 1 - 1953 D Roosevelt
Box 2 - Skunk

Oddly enough, not a single canadian dime in the bunch. Normally see a few per box.

I may try a Brinks bank and see how they are. Been sticking with the S&S one since I've been averaging 1 per box with them. Anyone have any luck with the Brinks clear plastic dime rolls?

Remember to remove all brinks dimes from the rolls the plastic can sometimes obscure the glint of the silver in some lighting.

I have had luck, my best being 2 Rosies and a Canadian silver, my worst being a skunk.

Out of 346 brinks rolls search, I have found 4 rosies and 1 canadian. 1 silver per 69.2 rolls.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread