Who wrote a post/reply about buying gold coins?

dinero

Jan 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Guys. Im sorry I am posting so many questions, but I have been lurking for a couple of weeks here and decided to just join and ask away. A few days ago, I read a post from someone who said that if you buy a certain amount of gold coins, that you may come out with an extra half oz. or more of gold, due to the discount or something like that. I have looked everywhere for this post but I cannot find it. It was a reply to some other post as far as I can remember. If the original poster reads this, please mail me or post a reply. THANKS!

Upvote 0

madwest

Jun 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Other
dinero said:
Guys. Im sorry I am posting so many questions, but I have been lurking for a couple of weeks here and decided to just join and ask away. A few days ago, I read a post from someone who said that if you buy a certain amount of gold coins, that you may come out with an extra half oz. or more of gold, due to the discount or something like that. I have looked everywhere for this post but I cannot find it. It was a reply to some other post as far as I can remember. If the original poster reads this, please mail me or post a reply. THANKS!

While it is true that non-charter members cannot search the site via the site's search tool, you can still search the site via Google.

"Your Search Terms Here" site:treasurenet.com (without quotes, unless it is a literal string)

See the example

Attachments

• Search TNet (Medium).JPG
    Search TNet (Medium).JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 550
OP
OP
D

dinero

Jan 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi Mad. I tried this but have had no luck..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread