Conundrum

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
Use the coin you buy on weekends to pad the bags you bring in during the week!

Go on, do it, you will forgive yourself later on.

Keep on Rollin' !

FormerTeller

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
n8dagr8345 said:
So I hate the end of the week. I have no halves left and always have the itch to search.

However, I can not justify using my dump banks to take dimes or another easily found denomination.

I don't want to overburden them with more dumps when I need them for my half dumping...
Sigh-
N8

I usually stock up on pennies or nickels for a rainy day, or a holiday, whatever.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Open another account with another bank and buy some CWRs of dimes throughout the week. You can search them on the weekends, put em back in the rolls they came in and drop them off at your new dump bank. It may not be as lucrative as half hunting, but it will satisfy the itch even if you just find 1-2 silver dimes a week.

I get that same craving on the weekends (and during the week when I work a 13 hour day and can't hunt). I think it's safe to say we have a CRHing addiction. Oh well, it's better than meth!

HH
BB

penman77

Dec 11, 2011
Eastern North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
n8dagr8345 said:
So I hate the end of the week. I have no halves left and always have the itch to search.

However, I can not justify using my dump banks to take dimes or another easily found denomination.

I don't want to overburden them with more dumps when I need them for my half dumping...
Sigh-
N8

lol, I understand. I get 6 boxes on Tuesday, search and bag them all when I get home, and then deposit them in my dump bank on Wednesday. In theory I could open one box per day, six days per week...nah, I'm like a little kid on Christmas morning.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread