My best box yet

That Canadian Guy

Sep 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Well yesterday I went to my favourite bank that has called me before with the big collection. There was a new teller there and she was very friendly, another teller who will keep an eye out for coins I might like.
This box of dimes was the most productive box yet, and it all came from one roll. The paper darker and someone had written $5 dimes in purple pen. I dumped it out and I saw multiple silver dimes. A grand total of 5 silver dimes, 4 80% and one 1968 50%. This turned out to be the only silver in the whole box but that is just fine with me. My previous best box was 4 silvers. Hopefully I have more boxes/rolls like this to come.

Upvote 0

Canadian hunter

Dec 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello my fellow hunter, haven't been posting here in a while,
Best advice for you is to go back to that bank and buy all the dime rolls they have on hand, so no one will reach that silver stash before you. There were times when I had similar to your results (full roll of silver dimes or 15 in a box), but unfortunately I was not able to pick them up. However, on that last occasion, I got about 16% of bullion nickel on average from those older nickel rolls from one bank ;D

By the way, would love to see your pictures :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread