102.4 KB · Views: 805
Upvote 0

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: 44 Boxes plus 2 Bags for last week with pic ! 25 oz

Hella good volume, but not the best numbers(but you cant complain about 25 oz of the good stuff!)

Keep hunting but remember to breathe.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
107 keepers from 53, par for the course, nice work Tim!

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I'd still say that is a great week if you ask me. I'd be thilled that have gotten that. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys it was alot of boxes but fun.This week will be less. Good luck to all !!! :thumbsup:

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
unclehuckelberry said:
I want to know what kind of jobs you all have where you can go this volume of coin?

Some have no jobs, i.e. retired or looking for work.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only way i have been able to do this much. My work is slow right now. I worked to day and did'nt pick up my boxes only 2 to day the next 3 days will be BOXES AND MORE BOXES!!!!! Be cause am doing so many boxes i will post what i get for the next few weeks. The good news a bank i use told me they will get me what i wanted. So i ordered 10..... Good luck to all. :blob7: :whip2:

Coinsandfootball

Feb 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
53 boxes is not coin roll hunting that is a full time job! Please don't get your dump banks mad at you and ruin it for us part time fun CRH. They will cut you off and eventually ruin it for us. Don't get greedy....

F

Farchaus2k

Coinsandfootball said:
Please don't get your dump banks mad at you and ruin it for us part time fun CRH. They will cut you off and eventually ruin it for us. Don't get greedy....

What? Dumping 6k at a time into a machine is over-doing it?? Why would the banks get mad at that?

Anyone want to start a pool to see how long before we see a post about how he got cut off by his dump bank?
I'll place $5 on less than a month.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions