Friday and Monday deliveries-

F

Farchaus2k

Both my pick-up banks get deliveries on Fridays, but then again we're in different parts of the country.

OP
OP
n8dagr8345

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
But if they DO exist there, they must exist here- I will check around, its just a touchy subject asking 'when do you get deliveries'. I might have to put in 10 different orders for a box of coins, and see when I get them to avoid that question they are not supposed to answer...

F

Farchaus2k

I've found (around me) that the bigger branches that are close to lots of shopping centers and strip malls get their shipments on Fridays.

Rascal

Feb 5, 2012
Western Arizona
Detector(s) used
Number 1 Mark II Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Other
Tuesdays and Fridays here, so Friday delivery is not a guaranteed no-no.

Rascal

Coinsandfootball

Feb 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
N8 if you get orders on Thursday you can ask the bank to hold them for you to pick up on Friday. Two of my banks get orders and call me to pick them up the next day. Example one bank gets me 2 boxes on Tuesday but she calls me Wednesday to come pick them up and another bank I order 2 boxes from which comes in on Thursday and she calls me on Friday to pick them up. Just a thought.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No coins on monday and tuesday only 1 bank :thumbsup:

rfishoutofwater

Feb 11, 2011
PNW
Detector(s) used
garret 350
My CU and BOFA are Tuesday and Thursday. Wellsfargo is Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. So the monday and fridays are out there.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
M-F

never heard of Saturday deliveries

but that being said you can order stuff and pick it up saturdays / sundays (at the retail store branches)

as far as I know, no armor delivers on Saturdays here.

Bigheed

OP
OP
n8dagr8345

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
I cant let boxes sit overnight. I feel bad leaving it in the vault for them to count and go through day to day operations with boxes in their way. Also I have a terrible itch to check the silver- I am too needy to let it set.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Jeez, I feel spoiled in that my supply bank gets coin delivery every day of the week (except Saturday). Heck, they even call me asking if I need any coin.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tuesday and thursday my bank gets delivery...
the other bank gets their shipment on wedsnesday.

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You big-city guys sure are spoiled. ;D

ALL banks in my town get coins delivered on and only on Wednesday. They all even come off the same Loomis truck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread