Making Friends, Hope It Helps

Rascal

Feb 5, 2012
Western Arizona
Detector(s) used
Number 1 Mark II Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Other
So I picked up my standing weekly order yesterday, and they only ordered me 2 boxes rather than 4. Not that they didn't offer some nice finds because there were 2 (for me any way) key dates offered as a bonus. I do believe, though, that the smell and feel of just-out-of-the-machine home-baked bread and the lb. of real butter that accompanied it may place in their minds pleasant thoughts towards me.

Now if I can just get them to get my order straight they may be likewise graced in the near future. I wonder if they might prefer 9-grain or Hawaiian Royal Sweet bread to the honey whole wheat....

Rascal

Upvote 0

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Gave the ladies at my bank ( by the way where I pickup and dump with good results) a box of Valentine Day chocolates to share. Hope it goes a long :hello2: :laughing3: :love3: :love5:

BCD11

Oct 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup, get 'em by the taste buds, coins and smiles will follow! :thumbsup:

mfitzy111

Mar 6, 2011
NEPA
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE350 (traded off!), minelab E-TRAC, AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
DD is the way to go... just not too often you don't want to spoil em. but be nice enough so they miss you if you don't show up for a few weeks! some of the ladies at my main bank I went to school with- and I can say that they know I'm looking for silver because they are too. they even make comments like finding any pre-64 stuff... my reply - yep some, and walkers to fill my books are good too. when I can find them. I even brought the book in to show off and got a call later asking if I would be ok to quote a customer a price on his silver dollars. seems he has a morgan and peace dollar he was wondering how much would sell for...being nice really does pay off. reminds me to bring doughnuts to my dump bank Monday. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread