Making my own predictions *Updated*

coincrawlin

Sep 13, 2010
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First things first...I picked up $300 in dimes yesterday while dumping and got 1 '64, so I got something for the week.

Now...picked up two boxes of halves this morning. First box=no enders. Second box=one nice shiny '69 ender. Based on past boxes, I'm guessing the first box will be a skunk, and the second will hold two 40%'s (including the ender). Hope to go through them tonight.

Update
Boy, was I wrong! Got (4) 40%'s in the first box and (9) 40%'s in the second box. Some of the coins looked almost uncirculated. Best boxes in quite a while. Hope next weeks are from the same pile.

Upvote 0

mfitzy111

Mar 6, 2011
NEPA
Detector(s) used
garrett ACE350 (traded off!), minelab E-TRAC, AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Re: Making my own predictions

hum...at least you got an ender. I got two boxes of nothing from my bank. I did manage to get a 67 half from loose coin, and in the 750 in dimes while waiting on halves I managed to get about 5 roseys and 1 merc. in nickels I managed 1 - 45p. so I found like a buck something in silver. wasn't a bad week. just depressing with out any boxes producing...I miss finding walkers and ben in the mix.... :'(

HH all.

OP
OP
coincrawlin

coincrawlin

Sep 13, 2010
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Making my own predictions

mfitzy111 said:
hum...at least you got an ender. I got two boxes of nothing from my bank. I did manage to get a 67 half from loose coin, and in the 750 in dimes while waiting on halves I managed to get about 5 roseys and 1 merc. in nickels I managed 1 - 45p. so I found like a buck something in silver. wasn't a bad week. just depressing with out any boxes producing...I miss finding walkers and ben in the mix.... :'(

HH all.

That's pretty good on the dimes. I hear ya about the walkers and bens...I've forgotten what they look like.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread