Garda update

F

Farchaus2k

He lied.

I have it on good authority and backed up by rival executives, that It is company policy to not reveal that they pull silver. They want you to buy as many boxes as possible from them. Why would they ever admit to pulling what you are searching for? It would kill their business.

The truth will set you free.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
quiksilver said:
2. does garda pull silver - No

Why would you ever ask that directly?
He will now.. that after you mentioned it. Thanks.. LOL

Reminds me of the time I was a fool in telling a teller what some Morgans were worth at the time ($9/coin). I recall I picked up 18 Morgans/Peace dollars because the girl teller didn't know what they really were. My best bank pickup ever. I left my phone number like they would ever call me again after that dumb move.

You should've framed the question in a different manner. Like do they pull coins of different metals or foreign coins? It's obvious that if you have foreign, then you may have Ag. No need to ask them on that.

Wait till this guy tells his buddies or his boss.. Pray that this guy doesn't have a good relationship with his boss. Garda will probably be really bad now. Well, at least where you are. LOL

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Farcuss so your telling me Garda hires people to sit at a table and sort bag after bag looking for silver?? Don't think so. They go directly in to a hopper and rolled. Other wise I or you would not find foreign and magic coins. Think they're stacking them or looking at the dates? :dontknow:

F

Farchaus2k

onfire said:

Nice spelling!!

onfire said:
so your telling me Garda hires people to sit at a table and sort bag after bag looking for silver??

Of course they don't hire people to sort through the coins looking for ones with silver. They have machines to do that, and these things are monsters. They can do 60 boxes in 5 minutes. Just amazing!!

SFBayArea said:
quiksilver said:

The worst part about this is that all drivers are required to log any interactions they have with non-authorized persons (meaning anyone who is not the authorized signor at the bank). They must document the entire conversation, time it took place, location, and what the person looked like. Seems crazy, but it is 100 percent for security reasons. Now just imagine what happened when that log got turned in today, and there is a documented question about silver coins getting pulled.

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Farchaus2k said:
onfire said:

Nice spelling!!

onfire said:
so your telling me Garda hires people to sit at a table and sort bag after bag looking for silver??

Of course they don't hire people to sort through the coins looking for ones with silver. They have machines to do that, and these things are monsters. They can do 60 boxes in 5 minutes. Just amazing!!

SFBayArea said:
quiksilver said:

The worst part about this is that all drivers are required to log any interactions they have with non-authorized persons (meaning anyone who is not the authorized signor at the bank). They must document the entire conversation, time it took place, location, and what the person looked like. Seems crazy, but it is 100 percent for security reasons. Now just imagine what happened when that log got turned in today, and there is a documented question about silver coins getting pulled.

good job.

Coinsandfootball

Feb 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Farchaus2k said:
He lied.

I have it on good authority and backed up by rival executives, that It is company policy to not reveal that they pull silver. They want you to buy as many boxes as possible from them. Why would they ever admit to pulling what you are searching for? It would kill their business.

The truth will set you free.

Garda does not pull silver. 2 weeks ago I got 7 Garda half dollar boxes and in those 7 boxes I got 31 - 90% (16 WLH, 10 BFH, 5 Ken's) 57 - 40%. So, if Garda is pulling silver halves my 7 boxes got missed. All the banks I use for halves use Garda and I have been getting a lot of AG from them. I guess your good authority is correct my bad LOL........ Please don't buy Garda halve dollar boxes save them for us.

This box below had 26 of the 31 - 90%.

Attachments

• 2-28-2012 013.jpg
    2-28-2012 013.jpg
    681.5 KB · Views: 386
OP
OP
Q

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
SFBayArea said:
quiksilver said:

Reminds me of the time I was a fool in telling a teller what some Morgans were worth at the time ($9/coin). I recall I picked up 18 Morgans/Peace dollars because the girl teller didn't know what they really were. My best bank pickup ever. I left my phone number like they would ever call me again after that dumb move.

You should've framed the question in a different manner. Like do they pull coins of different metals or foreign coins? It's obvious that if you have foreign, then you may have Ag. No need to ask them on that.

Wait till this guy tells his buddies or his boss.. Pray that this guy doesn't have a good relationship with his boss. Garda will probably be really bad now. Well, at least where you are. LOL

Actually i asked if they sort and keep any of the coins for themslves but said silver here to cut to the chase

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread