Leap day goal, 100 oz

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I am close, far closer to 100oz than I really thought I would be. As some of you know, I have two goals, low goal of 2 oz a week and high of 4 oz a week, my main goal is at least 4oz a week but I wont cry at 2oz. These goals were set up before I knew about CRH though, they were set up at buying via garage sale/auction/shop. Well, right now I am 7.3095 oz away from 100 oz, I am past my goal of 82 for the end of this month as well. I dont expect much as this is the slow week. Tina the teller had no boxes for me so that puts me 4 shy and I did my best to fill those 4 boxes by getting 2 of my other buy banks to pick up 3 each instead of 2. I am 2 short for the week but its defiantly possible for me to tip my goal. What needs to happen is the two string boxes need to pay off. So far I am 4 skunks in a row with this bank on their halves.

On a side note, I sold my 10g bar of gold I got, put the $400 invested into it back into the CRH funds and I picked up a roll of dimes to throw into my safe. That makes roll number 9. One more dime and I will be at 10 rolls. Apparently the guy who owned these dimes had a lot of sulfur in his water, it caused all the dimes to get a smurfy blue tone.

IMAG0606.jpg

IMAG0607.jpg

So I have 6 boxes of Brinks Halves, with my current average of 3.55 40% and 1.20 90% per box, that should put me someplace around 5.7544 oz, just a bit shy. Maybe the Strings will pay off at the best of times, maybe they wont but it will be an interesting run.

Might have to factor in a run to the bank that will zero out the machines and let me buy bags, if I get done early enough tomorrow, if things dont work out.

Sadly, Thursday I cant CRH and its going to be fantastic outside, mid 70's. Instead I am going to hit one bank, grab all the CWR's I can and then go cat fishing and try for the big one.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
The_EE

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
It aint happening. Got up in the middle of the night to pee, was standing over the toilet when I felt like I might have to puke and everything went fuzzy. Woke up on my back with half my face swollen up. Those damned aliens did a number on me, I am almost certain I was gang probed. Aint going to go out and collect my boxes looking like the elephant man, not today at least. I am going to call the pick up banks and see if they will just go ahead and order me more boxes for next week and I will pick up todays boxes Friday, Saturday or Monday.

Oh well, I had another auction to go to on Friday, I really dont think the swelling will go down by Friday.

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you wake up drunk or have sugar, or have a blood pressure spike, or lack of eating food to feed your CRH addiction??

Might want to get looked at if that happens any more.

As much as i want it all for myself and less competition I wouldnt want to see anyone check out any earlier than is called for.

Heal up an get to feeling better, maybe u can talk a friend into a pick up for you.

OP
OP
The_EE

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
Xiao en said:
Did you wake up drunk or have sugar, or have a blood pressure spike, or lack of eating food to feed your CRH addiction??

As much as i want it all for myself and less competition I wouldnt want to see anyone check out any earlier than is called for.

Heal up an get to feeling better, maybe u can talk a friend into a pick up for you.

Well, when I CRH I dont eat anything. Normally I have mint candies I use like ciggs.

I have done nothing CRH related since Friday. I dont smoke, I dont drink either. It could have been a blood pressure spike or drop or something.

I already called one bank, they are going to go ahead and order my boxes for next week. I told them I would be down Friday, Saturday or Monday at the latest due to a 'sports injury'. I need to get into contact with 2 more to get them to order for me and let them know I will be in.

This isnt a normal thing, it was out of the blue. It took me a good 20-30 seconds to realize I was on the floor and then my face started to hurt. Luckily for me, magazines on the back of the toilet cushioned some of the blow so I didnt hit straight toilet.

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The_EE said:
Xiao en said:

Well, when I CRH I dont eat anything. Normally I have mint candies I use like ciggs.

I have done nothing CRH related since Friday. I dont smoke, I dont drink either. It could have been a blood pressure spike or drop or something.

I already called one bank, they are going to go ahead and order my boxes for next week. I told them I would be down Friday, Saturday or Monday at the latest due to a 'sports injury'. I need to get into contact with 2 more to get them to order for me and let them know I will be in.

This isnt a normal thing, it was out of the blue. It took me a good 20-30 seconds to realize I was on the floor and then my face started to hurt. Luckily for me, magazines on the back of the toilet cushioned some of the blow so I didnt hit straight toilet.

Dude, you should mention that to your doc.

OP
OP
The_EE

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
namster said:
The_EE said:
Xiao en said:

Dude, you should mention that to your doc.

I dont have a doctor. Dont have insurance either, I am just going to have to let it heal on its own. Nothing is broken so as I can tell, just puffy. Not even really bruised too bad, a little darkness on my right eye but the rest of me is just puffy. I've been injured worse than this before without seeing a doctor. Dislocated jaw, broken nose, lost 2 teeth in the process of pissing off a goalie. My face looks pretty close to the same with the exception of the raccoon eyes from a broken nose.

Ill be fine I just have to lay low for a while. It sucks, its so nice out right now that its a shame to be locked out of the public eye like some sort of side show attraction. :D I might still go fishing tomorrow on my friends boat if he goes, I doubt the fish will know the difference.

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those fish will take one look at your worm an say no way this was baited by one messed up dude with a swelled up head lol :laughing7:

Remember to check your fishing liscense, here they expire today an gotta get a new one, my brother was talking about going out for a short time this afternoon.

OP
OP
The_EE

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
Xiao en said:
Those fish will take one look at your worm an say no way this was baited by one messed up dude with a swelled up head lol :laughing7:

Remember to check your fishing liscense, here they expire today an gotta get a new one, my brother was talking about going out for a short time this afternoon.

I renewed my license a month ago.

I want to go fishing so damned bad but I feel like an expired can of feces right now. Upset stomach, headache ( no caffine ) and up until right now, stomach pains because I had not had anything to eat since last night.

My sister seems to think I need to go to the ER, it aint happening.

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
If you are all the of the sudden fainting and your insides hurt for no good reason...you really should probably get checked out. Sell some 40% if you have to.

OP
OP
The_EE

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
sack0silver said:
If you are all the of the sudden fainting and your insides hurt for no good reason...you really should probably get checked out. Sell some 40% if you have to.

This is the first event of me passing out since I was in Jr High. I really dont think its anything to worry about. If it happens again, than I would be worried.

Right now all I need is Ice Packs and some good pain meds to knock me out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread