Getting late

Texas silverbug

Jan 11, 2012
Just plain lost.
Primary Interest:
Other
Well guys, I have been lurking around tonight and read some great posts. I got through half of my first case and finally came across a 1964 Kennedy. 1.5 boxes to go before picking up two more on Friday for the weekend hunt.
I also have been watching silver go up for the past few days and watched the beatdown today. Well now that it appears the shorts are out (JP Morgan and Jefferies) and it looks like silver is going to explode again, I went out to my online dealer and bought 20 more rounds. Just have that gut feeling..:) Good luck all.
Gary

Upvote 0

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read where there was 150,000 paper oz traded within 30 minutes this morning starting @ 10 am

OP
OP
Texas silverbug

Texas silverbug

Jan 11, 2012
Just plain lost.
Primary Interest:
Other
Xiao en said:
I read where there was 150,000 paper oz traded within 30 minutes this morning starting @ 10 am

This compares to the drive by shooting we all took in May and September.
I have seen reports that 225 million ounces of paper silver were dumped on the Comex in less than thirty minutes.

The last time I checked there were less than 35 million ounces of silver registered with the dealers for delivery in at the Comex.

This is a scary thought as the evil empire strikes and tried to suppress us stackers. I did not cave and bought at $34.56 and now it is at $35.50. You can always expect a rise after a beat down. But be aware that it is not uncommon to see another beat down to consolidate into a double bottom.

Keep stacking Xiao and keep the faith. Silver is going north as volatile as it is and I like it.

Good luck and HH
Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread