More shenanigans... Lol
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jun 2011
    Laurel, Mississippi
    Garrett ACE 250
    11 times
    Coin Roll Hunting

More shenanigans... Lol

2011 Conference USA CHAMPIONS!!

us
    Jun 2011
    Rochester Minnesota
    Ace 250 Fisher F2 (DD coil) Whites Classic ID
    23 times
    Metal Detecting

Re: More shenanigans... Lol

i have seen individual rolls go for over $17 before! compared to that, this seems like a great deal! *seems like*
    C'mon, coin. C'mon coin! dang, popta... wait. Is that, YESSSSSS SILVER!!!

Oct 2007
    Hampton Roads, VA.
    bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
    88 times
    Banner Finds (1)

The crazy thing is that this guy has sold several lots of boxes just like that with $100 profit on each one. I too have seen the unsearched roll adds that people pay $20 or more for. Then you read their feedback and people complain "Hey there was no silver!!" Funny, sad and true.

Golden Silver

us
    Mar 2009
    Kentucky
    3 times

I can't believe people are dumb enough to bid on something like that...

us
    May 2008
    Oklahoma
    Ace 250
    948 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

$20 for shipping, i figured it would cost a lot more than that.

us
    Feb 2012
    155 times
    Coin roll hunting

When I first saw those auctions and people actually buy, I sold several rolls of halves from one of my boxes. One went for 17.99 buy it now with 3.95 shipping and another went for 19.50 auction were 3 people kept bidding each other up...same shipping. My buddy who owns a ups store shipped em out for me for cheap, and we got a quick lunch on the fools who bought.

A few weeks later i got feedback, buy it now found nothing, the auction one found a 40%....good for them i guess

Feb 2008
    5 times

Gee,

But what if you find pennies, nickels, dimes, vapor, etc...in the rolls counted as halves?

Thank God for stupid people

HH,
    CD

us
    Feb 2012
    155 times
    Coin roll hunting

Maybe i should go the ATM see if I can sell a $20 dollar bill for $30...who know it might have gold dust on it...endless possibilities

us
    Aug 2010
    Garrett Master Hunter CX Plus
    2 times
    Metal Detecting

after ebay and paypal fees he will only end up making $25 dollars on the box. And i highly doubt it only costs $20 to ship that so he may end up with even less. Not worth it.
    MD Totals: 1 Large Cent | 20 IHs | 35 Wheaties | 1 V Nickel | 1 Bust Dime | 1 Merc | 3 Rosies| 1 Washington | 2 Morgan Dollars| Clad: $16.19 | Oldest Coin: 1820 Bust Dime

us
    Aug 2009
    White's MXT
    31 times

If one can stomach all the bad feedback.. by all means go ahead.

I thought that the yellow box with black/white rolls were interesting. I've gotten those style boxes only twice. One was a skunk and the other had a 90%er and a 40%er. I just remember it because I don't often get boxes like that. Given those stats, you have a keeper per box ratio which isn't bad. LOL

us
    Jun 2007
    Central Wisconsin
    ATPro
    1050 times
    Banner Finds (1)

I looked the sellers feedback, it's %100 positive. The buyers like his stuff.

us
    Aug 2009
    White's MXT
    31 times

Quote Originally Posted by mick56
    I looked the sellers feedback, it's %100 positive. The buyers like his stuff.
    Read the neutrals.. I recall a good amount as concerning those. I've read neutral to negative feedbacks of other sellers of unsearched halves rolls and a lot of the complaints were on those items. Go Figure. People can put negative comments about the seller on a neutral rating. In fact, one can pretty much call any seller anything on Feebay feedback and they will not take it away.

I would not be buying unsearched halves rolls from the west coast. Northeast perhaps.

us
    Apr 2011
    23 times

Whats funny is that they are paying ebay $60 in fees for EACH box they sell, barely a profit to be made...

Sponsored Links