OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can do 100 boxes if i wanted to??? As long as you can dump ok. I did over 60- 2 weeks ago. I did 26 boxes yesterday. Not a big deal for me. :thumbsup:

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great week TimZim! Keep up the impressive volume!

HH
Bigheed

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So . . . . . . What was the original post again? Oh yeah, some serious volume there Tim but you're finding the good stuff. Good luck next week :icon_thumleft:

coincrawlin

Sep 13, 2010
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting back to topic....I wouldn't call a one per box average as stellar, but it just goes to show that volume can add up. I can barely handle a tenth the volume you do, but I have to admit it would be fun for awhile.

Great start on that box this week. The most I ever pulled out of a single box was something like 20 (and that was last year).

koala33

Apr 29, 2011
Northeast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm buying 75 boxes today from the bank then dumping those same boxes all at once at another famous pickup bank. :thumbsup:

Man I really need to get a life.

Do what you do, don't worry about everyone else.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Hey Tim, do it while you can. No worries if you are finding the silver and have the time. I wish I did.

Golden Silver

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems a bunch of responses disappeared making my 1st reply seem a little strange. You are truly a mega-hunter Tim.

$nack-Money

Jul 16, 2011
TZ, I challenge you to do 200 boxes in one week... think you can? I believe would be a record. If you are successful, you will earn the :notworthy: icon for keeps

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
200 I don't think it would be that hard. you would need $$50.000 And it would take the full 7 days. I could do it for sure. If i can get the $$ will see ?? Next winter. My work is picking up am cutting back next week. :thumbsup:

F

Farchaus2k

TimZim said:
200 I don't think it would be that hard. you would need $$50.000

Actually Professor you'd need $100,000. But you were real close :thumbsup:

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No $50.000 is good i would dump as i pick up!!

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You put up the $$$ cash and i will do it???

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
TimZim said:
Well it was a ok week. 44- Boxes 13- 90% And 74- 40% And 1 dime from 1 box. 1 box of nicks Lots of funny money To day i had a box 31- 40% and 2- 90% Totals next week!!!

Tin. Question. 44 boxes. Was that money out all at one time. Did you hvae $22Kin halves sitting in your room, as you went through them? Seems like a lot of capital required.

I ask becaused I jsut ordered 2 boxes each at 48 banks. Didn't think it through. Now I have to come up with $48K for next friday, when I am supposed to pick them up at ALL banks!

I think that is CRAZY. I canb't even withdrawal all that, as it would be over the $10K limit to hit IRS reporting. Will have to pull money each day for 5 days to have enough to pay for all my buys!

Did you have that issue too?

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I pick up and dump at the same time. I allways have ?? $15.000 so i don't dump to much. One bank takes ?? 7 or $8000 at a time hes cool and tells me bring it on. I don't over dump. $1200 most of the time. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread