60.9 KB · Views: 339
Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

minkybodl

Aug 19, 2011
The_EE said:
Being a hockey fan, I like Hat trick myself but regardless, nice score!

Was just the first thing that came to mind, used to watch every Devils game till 2004 when we moved to Fl. Now even if I get to watch them it's them playing the Lightning. Was good living in Jersey, had a choice between Devils, Flyers, Rangers, and Islanders games. Our sons a big hockey fan, he grew up when the Devils were in their prime and won the Cup 3 times, we used to go to a few games a year, he's gone to a few Devils games in Tampa.

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
minkybodl said:
The_EE said:

Was just the first thing that came to mind, used to watch every Devils game till 2004 when we moved to Fl. Now even if I get to watch them it's them playing the Lightning. Was good living in Jersey, had a choice between Devils, Flyers, Rangers, and Islanders games. Our sons a big hockey fan, he grew up when the Devils were in their prime and won the Cup 3 times, we used to go to a few games a year, he's gone to a few Devils games in Tampa.

I grew up in So Cal so I am a Kings fan and I hate the ducks.. hate is putting it lightly :D

I am also a Philly, 'Canes and Blues fan. I now live in Missouri, closer to KC than SL. Blues are leading the league in points right now, might try to get down for a game in the playoffs if I can find the spare cash and time. Sadly I dont get to see too many games on TV here, they just dont play too many.

and

Should give you some enjoyment :D

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
The_EE said:
minkybodl said:
The_EE said:

I grew up in So Cal so I am a Kings fan and I hate the ducks.. hate is putting it lightly :D

I am also a Philly, 'Canes and Blues fan. I now live in Missouri, closer to KC than SL. Blues are leading the league in points right now, might try to get down for a game in the playoffs if I can find the spare cash and time. Sadly I dont get to see too many games on TV here, they just dont play too many.

and

Should give you some enjoyment :D

I like the Caps, and hate the Pens in the same way you hate the Ducks. At least this year, my math teacher isn't a strong Pens and Steelers fan (so was my science teacher). I had her for 2 years, at least I can take a sigh of relief this year. :laughing9:

OP
OP
M

minkybodl

Aug 19, 2011
Thanks for putting the videos up, I enjoyed them. Nice just to hear Mick Emrick again, he was great as a play by play announcer for the last 20 years. There was nothing better than watching Scott Stevens take out the other teams best players with clean hits during the playoffs the years they won the Cup.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow not bad. Am glad your still looking. Call me!! :wave: :wav:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions