my weeks in this hobby are numbered... but 2 dimes 2 half boxes

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
i only got one bank left willing to order for free... i have ordered through over 10 locations and all want fees or will not order. i have one bank left but finds are weak. i can order boxes and pay 5 per box but i am only finding 1 silver at best on average these days...

2 halves
box 1 - 5x 40%
box 2 - skunk

2 dimes, 2 silvers in each box
1920 merc
1947 D

1959, 1964

Upvote 0

AgHawk

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want to continue badly enough you will expand your pickup area mileage.

BCD11

Oct 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Are there any credit unions within driving distance? My CU is a h*ll of a lot more friendly than some area banks. Do you think it would help to talk with a bank manager about consolidating your accounts at his/her location if they would order coins for you? Is there a business owner you are on good enough terms with to ask about ordering coins for you?

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
start filing some complaints with the OCC or talk to the manager of these branches and tell them that you are going to file OCC complaints. They can't charge you fees that are published in the business account fee schedule for a personal account.

They are using scare tactics on you, time to turn it around!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
It's quite strange that some areas of the country charge fees for boxes. None of the banks here charge fees to order. What's also odd is that none of my CU's will order coin for me and I have a very large account with them and have been a member at one for over 25 years.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread