Last weeks totals 40 Boxes

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tim, your volume is AMAZING!!!
I would love to see the picture of ALL your "funny money", heck, if you need help identifying some of that "funny money" send me some pictures, I can identify the coin value and/or market value.
Any big plans for next week?
HH
Buff

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love to show you all in ac some time. Am doing less boxes i think?? 25 boxes work is busy.

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
awesome!? not sure how much you expect to find... i think thats good.

and i love ac...

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Tim, your volume is AMAZING!!!
I would love to see the picture of ALL your "funny money", heck, if you need help identifying some of that "funny money" send me some pictures, I can identify the coin value and/or market value.
Any big plans for next week?
HH
Buff

In case you can't id it, I may also be able to do it.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice totals!

I get 2 from each but now am friends with some. So i get 4 boxes from one and 6 boxes from another. I try not to over do it. I find if they don't like you.They will stop helping you get the boxes you want. Or most are very lazy. It takes awhile to find the banks that will take care of you for the the long term.:coins:

Xiao en

Jan 30, 2012
Yourtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tim,
You get lots of the funny money. Are you solely doing Boxes? and from what carrier? If you get some bags which type bank can get 1k bags a credit union?

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
I am not sure how you do that kind of volume only picking up a few boxes from each branch. That would take far TOO long- I get 16 boxes from my best branch(sometimes more). I get 8 boxes from ALL other branches with no problem-
n8

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats what i do!! It takes about? 3 days about 5 hours aday. I work in the morning. Most of my banks get my boxes 11 to 2 Plus my banks are not real close. And i do dumps in that time. And i dump about $6000 on the week end. Its all pretty easy. Last week i found about $630 in silver not bad. Am having fun!! I was getting 10 boxes from one bank it only took 3 weeks for them to stop it. It was to much!! This winter am going to do ? 60 to 80 boxes a week!! Every week!!

marketing

Greenie
Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats what i do!! It takes about? 3 days about 5 hours aday. I work in the morning. Most of my banks get my boxes 11 to 2 Plus my banks are not real close. And i do dumps in that time. And i dump about $6000 on the week end. Its all pretty easy. Last week i found about $630 in silver not bad. Am having fun!! I was getting 10 boxes from one bank it only took 3 weeks for them to stop it. It was to much!! This winter am going to do ? 60 to 80 boxes a week!! Every week!!

How do you dump that kind of volume on a regular basis? Even just taking $500/week to my dump bank makes me worry that I might get the axe

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made friends with them and they want to help me. Read my new post. About getting bags.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions