apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a check in. Is Goldensilver, ArkieBassMan, Freedom, Chainchomp, Mountainman, et.al. still posting on the forum?

D_D, I thank you as always. Coolpix9--your antics are always fun.

Miss the ol' timers. Hits on silver always were worth a good mention. Lots of folks I did not speak of, but are oldies. Thank you for you previous posts. Lots of missing faces.

Glad to see Obe back. Miss Rich. If anyone here on the forum knew him, he was a hoot!

History does not repeat itself as many contend. I concur.

Another day, and hopefully, another silver half.

Wishing everyone the best,
apush

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cdickrun64

Nov 12, 2009
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Altho I am not a "veteran"....I am still here....lol. Miss those guys too....esp Rich.....life goes on I guess....Time stops for nobody.

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2010
APUSH, I'm not that old, but I'm still hitting the silver. I miss Rich H too. RIP.

"It's still out there!"

Numismaniac

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy to see you post apush, I miss Rich,Pete and they helped out in many ways, always loved to read what they got onto. A lot of the old are gone, love reading the new posters though when I have time which has been short due to sickness.
wish you the best and hope your still hitting the silver...

HH..Miner

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a check in. Is Goldensilver, ArkieBassMan, Freedom, Chainchomp, Mountainman, et.al. still posting on the forum?

D_D, I thank you as always. Coolpix9--your antics are always fun.

Miss the ol' timers. Hits on silver always were worth a good mention. Lots of folks I did not speak of, but are oldies. Thank you for you previous posts. Lots of missing faces.

Glad to see Obe back. Miss Rich. If anyone here on the forum knew him, he was a hoot!

History does not repeat itself as many contend. I concur.

Another day, and hopefully, another silver half.

Wishing everyone the best,
apush

Still here, just not checking in very often. Hope you (and everyone else for that matter) are all doing well!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you search their names you can tell if they are still active, just did Goldensilver as a test and he was here couple days ago....

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am still around and checkin in every now and then. Have cut down on CRH a lot because I hit the yards sales every saturday and that is the same times the banks are open.

CRH had been good for me but yard sales have been GREAT. I post pretty regular on the yardsale forum.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good to hear yard sales are good for you.

mrbelvetron

Jun 15, 2004
Cleburne, TX.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
I'm still here. Haven't been able to do much hunting and I'm not much of a fan of the new forum layout so I haven't been posting much.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sure you're not thinking about me since I am not one of the beginner posters on this thread, but I am still here, I have nothing worthy of posting about, halves have been very skunky, not to mention that they are in black and white wrappers too!

Hope all is good for you Apsuh, I chat with a few "old timers/vets" occasionally through PM, like most, some are finding, but not posting unless the find is truely worth being posted about, this forum has since filled with arrogant and plain out mean people, though a lot of the newer ones are nice, it only takes the select few to keep the vets from posting.
HH,
Buff

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Leave me alone will ya please ? All of this "kumbaya" stuff is so phony.

Apush, you are a real jewel and wonderful asset to this forum. Thanks for thinking about us between sips of beer. Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions