Gotcha! After how many boxes!!!

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
After pushing over 60 boxes of halves and only getting 3 40%ers I told my sources to cut down the boxes and one I told to stop all together.

Stupid me. The boxes from the CU I told to stop ordering gave me 2 40%ers last week. This week my other bank that I told to get me only 1 box a week, their box gave me 6 40%ers. I have promptly asked both to continue and up my orders. LoL

Back on track. Keep on hunting all.

The silver is out there!
Novapax

Upvote 0

GEOFF

Aug 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man
60 boxes for 3 40%s
id go bananaaaaaas

Terp08

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ouch, I may have had to switch denominations. Not sure if Ive set a point where my skunk streak is so long that Ill call it quits...have to get to that point I guess.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I feel your pain. At 60 boxes I could have bought 27- 90% halves and broke even on gas costs.

OP
OP
Novapax

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Go by the banks on the way to get the kids and to go to work. Not an issue for the gas. I've been working dimes too. They are my lifelines.

Remember. Persistence breaks down resistance.

Novapax

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
60 boxes Thats a lot to dump. Do you have that set up?? How many pick up banks do you have??

ParisRoubaix

Mar 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he means over a period of time he has done 60 boxes and those are his results. Not many have a dump strategy to unload that many boxes in a month, let alone a week or something. Please correct me if I'm wrong
PR

hyperHunter

Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he means over a period of time he has done 60 boxes and those are his results. Not many have a dump strategy to unload that many boxes in a month, let alone a week or something. Please correct me if I'm wrong
PR
I think you argued with wrong guy. 60 boxes are doable for Tim in a week or less, right?

OP
OP
Novapax

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
yeah...over a period of time. The most I got up to was 8 boxes a week then cut back down to 6. Im now at a steady 4. I push over 4000 in dimes a week. I have 2 banks setup for clear rolls...they are fast. Then I trade for the paper rolls. My machine sorts them for me then I dump at the CU coin machine. Not a bad gig, but it does take time on my days off, the rest of the time I go by the banks like I said.
No supercharged cars in my garage...just a 1400 kawi and my GMC.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread