Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Canadian hunter

Dec 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Those are Whitman coin folders. Try a local dealer or ebay, the good price for them is about 3-5$. You can also try Unisafe folders.

bnicholas26

Apr 25, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bare Hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Barnes n Noble bookstores have a ton of these. all denominations. I like the Warman books, they are dark blue with glossy finish. Look in the hobby section (near watches, wine, antique glass etc.)

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you're serious about your collection, I would personally purchase a dansco album, they are designed not to tarnish or ruin any coin inserted, and tend for $15+, but if you're throwing together a circulation folder, whitman albums are just fine. I personally use H.G. Harris &Co, nicer display than the blue whitman folders in my opinion. You can purchase them at local coin shops or over the internet as already stated, hope this helps!

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
if you're serious about your collection, I would personally purchase a dansco album, they are designed not to tarnish or ruin any coin inserted, and tend for $15+, but if you're throwing together a circulation folder, whitman albums are just fine. I personally use H.G. Harris &Co, nicer display than the blue whitman folders in my opinion. You can purchase them at local coin shops or over the internet as already stated, hope this helps!

I also use HG Harris and Co, used to use Whitmans. They can be bought at Michael's also.

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indeed, any folder that leaves the coin exposed to the air or cardboard will cause the coin to either tarnish or dull noticeably. I personally don't keep any coins in folders anymore, but prefer coin tubes

HH
-GC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread