What is a dream box?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: What is a dream box?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Aug 2011
    881 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

What is a dream box?

I would like to know what a dream box is?? I think we can say 50 silvers will do it. Or we can use a point system 40% are 1 point and 64 are 2 points and a ben can be 3 points and a walker 4 points and a barber 10 points The point system can be 100 points for a dream box?? I would love to hear from you Thanks Tim

us
    Dec 2011
    4 times
    CRH
    And a seated liberty equals 100000 points lol

us
    Apr 2012
    189 times
    Coin Roll Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGmintmark View Post
    And a seated liberty equals 100000 points lol
    flowing hair equals god mode
    Last edited by crhstreetwalker; May 04, 2012 at 04:05 AM.

us
    Feb 2012
    721 times
    I like the point system, I would say 100 points would be a dream box

us
    Sir

Oct 2011
    Rubber room
    10 times
    coin roll hunting
    Isnt a dream too subjective? I mean, I dream about Kate Upton(actually met her at a party this past weekend) and others may dream of Rosie Odonnell... to each their own, if you are used to 3/box and you get 30, thats a dream! IF you typically get 0 and get 5, thats a dream.... you all make up your system, i will continue to dream of Ms. Upton
    n8
    Doomsday Prepper

us
    Feb 2012
    721 times
    How about a 90% half featuring Kate Upton?
    n8dagr8345 likes this.

us
    Sep 2008
    274 times
    The old standard is: a dream box is a box with 100+ silver, doesn't matter 40%er or 90%er.

us
    Dec 2011
    4 times
    CRH
    Dream box equals seated liberty too lol

us
    Apr 2011
    vegas
    1424 times
    A "Dream Box" has typically been 100 silver keepers in a box of halves. But, I do like your idea of "scoring" a box... It would make coin roll hunting like deer hunting - your box would get a score like your buck gets a Boone and Crockett score. By your scoring system, my best box would be an 89 (87 40s and 1 90). We could make a competition out of it. Whoever gets the highest scoring box by the end of the year gets a TNet blue ribbon or something like that (if we make the prize too good, everyone will just cheat). Rule #1: If you don't have a picture, it didn't happen.

us
    Aug 2011
    881 times
    Quote Originally Posted by n8dagr8345 View Post
    Isnt a dream too subjective? I mean, I dream about Kate Upton(actually met her at a party this past weekend) and others may dream of Rosie Odonnell... to each their own, if you are used to 3/box and you get 30, thats a dream! IF you typically get 0 and get 5, thats a dream.... you all make up your system, i will continue to dream of Ms. Upton
    n8
    Thats all good BUT a true bream box has to be some thing we all dream about I never got a full roll and i never got a 100 coin box!! And i may never find it??

us
    Dec 2011
    Kentucky
    123 times
    Coin Roll Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by baddbluff
    A "Dream Box" has typically been 100 silver keepers in a box of halves. But, I do like your idea of "scoring" a box... It would make coin roll hunting like deer hunting - your box would get a score like your buck gets a Boone and Crockett score. By your scoring system, my best box would be an 89 (87 40s and 1 90). We could make a competition out of it. Whoever gets the highest scoring box by the end of the year gets a TNet blue ribbon or something like that (if we make the prize too good, everyone will just cheat). Rule #1: If you don't have a picture, it didn't happen.
    I'd like to enter my dream box lol
    n8dagr8345 likes this.
    I hunt silver, all day errrrr day

us
    Apr 2012
    189 times
    Coin Roll Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by TimZim View Post
    I never got a full roll...And i may never find it??
    These are generally found in CWRs only, boxed half dollar rolls are too diluted for there to be a solid roll. I say this because I know you hunt boxes only Tim. I think, haha.

us
    Feb 2011
    America
    1632 times
    Tim, I would consider anything 50+ a dream box, of course the old rule was 100+ keepers (40% or 90%) would be a dream box. My best box ever contained 20 silvers, I got 3 boxes from that batch producing 60 silvers back in June of 2010, I was real happy too, it went all down hill from there though.
    HH
    BuffaloBoy

us
    Mar 2012
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by n8dagr8345 View Post
    n8
    Between Upton and a few boxes loaded with 100+ 90% silver halves, what would you go for? LOL. Hope you got back to the vein again.

us
    Mr. FreedomUIC to you!

Jan 2010
    NUNYA
    461 times
    Quote Originally Posted by baddbluff View Post
    Rule #1: If you don't have a picture, it didn't happen.

Did I actually find this? Pictures mean nothing, if you cannot take someone at their word then it is a sad world we live in.
    [R.I.P. Rich Hartford - Champion CRH of All Time]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links