This weeks totals 39 boxes

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This weeks totals 39 boxes 15- 90% and 121- 40% With 2 walkers and 1 ben. All so my 1st 1492- 1992 500th anniversary of columbus discovery With a S Mint mark. I had 3 good boxes this week a 28 coin A 26 coin and a 21 coin. My bag dumps are so easy. To day i did a 14 bag dump and a 8 bag dump. $500 per bag.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

db23

Mar 18, 2011
Congrats on some nice boxes.

To day i did a 14 bag dump and a 8 bag dump. $500 per bag.:thumbsup:
If this was to different branches of the same bank you should get used to the phrases CTR & SAR...

Just because things go smoothly at the branch doesn't mean red flags aren't going up, trust me I KNOW.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it was the same bank they all know about each other. One got me the bags and labels. Its all good. Am going to set up the same dumps with some other branches. Its the best for them to. They only had to log in 14 bags not 70 bags. Well that bank put 500 in the bags. They don't even charge me for any thing!! As far as red flags go we will see??

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The more you do the more you find. Even if the avg is low. So what it all adds up.

kennedyfan

Jul 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bank Tellers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tim, maybe you have posted this before. My volume is way lower than yours, but I"m sure you have figured out some tips for getting through your boxes QUICKLY. Can you share some of your techniques for quickly opening and scanning the rolls?

Also, I"m curious how you dump -- do you use Coin-Lok? What do your dump banks think about you bringing in so much?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread