Coin Roll Hunting with amazing results! :)

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't searched through halves since the first week of August and haven't found any silver in my searches since July 18. LONG TIME!

I went back two weeks ago to order boxes and went in last tuesday and they forgot to order them. So I said to order them for this week. I got a 67 half in the first roll and the finds kept on flowing! I even got a 1927 British Large Cent! :)

My Totals:

1942-S Walking Liberty
6 Franklins
7 90% Kennedys
33 40% Kennedys
1987-S Proof Kennedy
2003-P Kennedy Half - not meant for circulation
2 gold plated halves
1927 King George V English One Penny

10-24-06.JPG

10-24-06-2.JPG

Upvote 0

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Nice finds Brian- ;D I've been sucking lately ,too. Hopefully the next box or two will produce for me the way it has for you!

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
Super finds,CONGRATULATIONS!! That's a nice assortment of halves and an English Penny too! My boxes during the last 2 months have been ok, nothing spectacular like the ones I got months back. I'll still keep ordering boxes and trying my luck. ;)

goldinmypan

Apr 18, 2006
Ventura, CA
Detector(s) used
LST
Its for boxes like that that keeps us coming back for more. We know they're out there. I just wish they would come by more often. Congrats.

RaptorSE

Sep 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE SunRay X-1
Nice job ! That Walker looks like it was just minted. Great batch you got there.

There will be 2 boxes waiting in the morning for me at the bank. Man Id like to see another
good one like last week. Gonna be like a kid at Xmas when I wake up. Visions of Walkers and Barbers
in my head. If usually do one Wed and one Thurs... but if that first one looks good, Im doing a
double whammy tommorrow LOL. ;D ;D

Keep the silver flowing.

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you back in CRH form Brian! Is it getting too cold to MD in Muncie? Congrats on the great results!

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
OMG Brain that is really awesome. Congratulations I am glad the box was kind to you after your long absence. Love to see you smoke some more boxes.

Postalrevnant

ringding

May 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 505
I found a large penny like that one time with my metal detector in a playground of a gradeschool. It was in great shape and it was less than 1 inch deep (kid got into grandpa's coin collection?).

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
Wow! I have had a large penny like that for years without knowing what it was!

The reason being it is so worn it is almost smooth.....just an outline of the figure on the obverse, and a date (if I recall it is 1920).

About time I discovered what it was!
:D

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very nice results! sometimes it pays to take a little time off from the searching. i just cant make myself do it!

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
nice stuff! as crappy as my luck has been detecting lately, maybe i should go order a box or two of my own! ;) nice finds!

OP
OP
bazinga

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Immy said:
Good to see you back in CRH form Brian! Is it getting too cold to MD in Muncie? Congrats on the great results!

Yeah it is starting to get cooooold. I get up for work in the morning now and it is below freezing. Plus now I have 2 jobs and don't have time to get out to detect so much. And the BIG reason why I got back into it would be seeing everyone else on here make these amazing finds!!! :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone and keep at it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread