sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
This year am about ?? 340 oz Am not taking the time to add it up right now. If i can't do the hi # this winter i will not make my 1500 oz So i still need about 1260 oz .The count down will be fun!

EE style thread?

fingerscrossed

Apr 22, 2012
Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm picking up 18 boxes next week Thursday..don't worry guys they are all from 6 different banks.. :thumbsup: hopefully I'll get something good..

GhostCoast

Apr 11, 2012
Gainesville, Fl
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX
Primary Interest:
Other
Being that I'm getting into this as a hobby, my first goal will be to get box of halves. I'm going to have to save up for it, but I'm going to have some stocks ready to cash out in June so that may be my first box. Then it would be to find a silver half, if its a 40% or a 90% I wouldn't care. Gotta start somewhere right? Anyone CRH in the Tallahassee Fl area?

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being that I'm getting into this as a hobby, my first goal will be to get box of halves. I'm going to have to save up for it, but I'm going to have some stocks ready to cash out in June so that may be my first box. Then it would be to find a silver half, if its a 40% or a 90% I wouldn't care. Gotta start somewhere right? Anyone CRH in the Tallahassee Fl area?

I don't live there but I know too many Crhers hunting there. I am a FSU alumni and I visit for home games.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want you guys to keep on track and just see how your doing so far!!

Brush64

Oct 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I wish I could do as much volume as you do, Tim :) I used to do a lot of volume (40+ boxes/week) but earlier this year I got cut off completely from my main bank. I still get some boxes for free from another bank, and I am even paying $5/box for halves from a 3rd bank. Otherwise, I would be able to get any. As far as my goal is concerned, don't know. My finds have been really light lately. I guess it would be nice to find 100 oz this year. We'll see :)

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Im hoping for 100oz. Im starting to work with dimes with my machine. Halves seem to be the winner when Im not looking I find them...when I am looking...skunks are popular!

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well we are half of the way in to the year. I you might want to check how your doing?? Am up to 473 oz my goal is 1500 its going to be hard!! This winter when am doing 100 plus boxes a week it may help? We will see. I hope your goals are on track! It would be nice to see a up date. And good luck to all.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other

I'm in florida, south of you( say central Fl), I did the same thing to start CRHing, my stocks were'nt making me much a year at all, cashed some in and have made way more physical cash with my stock money CRHing than not selling it and waiting. Maverick.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't really have a set goal but, I'm sure we all share 1 goal, to keep finding silver, I would like to find at least 20 40% a week and 5 90%, that would keep me pretty happy. Thanks.

Bunky211

May 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I am way late but I just started about two months ago. I would like to have 100 oz of silver by the end of the year.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well i think its time to check your goal Just to see how your doing. My boxes have been a little light?? But am still up to 535 oz for the year!! It would been nice if you post how your doing up to now??

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
EE style thread?

I do my thread like that because it takes up less space. One thread each month on my finds, keeps things cleaner in my opinion.

Well we are half of the way in to the year. I you might want to check how your doing?? Am up to 473 oz my goal is 1500 its going to be hard!! This winter when am doing 100 plus boxes a week it may help? We will see. I hope your goals are on track! It would be nice to see a up date. And good luck to all.

I am currently ahead on my goal for this year.

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
My goal is 75oz. It may be a little ambitious because I'm not even sure if I will be able to keep up two boxes a week during the school year. My pickup bank closes at five and football ends at 5:30 except on some thursdays, which is luckily the day I pick up. But then I will have offseason football then soccer. Hopefully I can keep the two boxes going pretty frequently though out the year. I plan to try and increase my volume next summer. HH

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Week to week, I am happy with a roll of coins (20 keepers), or 3-5 OZT. I am up 100OZT since May, might have to up my goal to 300 OZT for the year.

Tim, I know you will hit 1500 man!

Bunky211

May 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I am way late but I just started about two months ago. I would like to have 100 oz of silver by the end of the year.

Dang I am well on my way to smashing my goal!

New goal = 250 oz

Curretly at 57.52 as of 8/1

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only way i can do my goal is if this winter i do real good???You all know i am going to try to do 100 plus boxes every week. Am not sure i will try!!!

jnb1994

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TimZim said:
The only way i can do my goal is if this winter i do real good???You all know i am going to try to do 100 plus boxes every week. Am not sure i will try!!!

Lol your crazy. I don't even know how that's possible. When I get back from vacation my goal is to get 50 boxes a week of halves, maybe some dimes too. So I guess my goal for the end of the year is maybe 250 oz. Hoping to do much better though. I need to see how things play out. I plan out these things and they never seem to happen

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread