Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Well i think its time for us to see how were doing on our goals Am trying to do 1500 oz it looks like its going to be pretty hard?? This winter am still doing 100 boxes plus so you never know? Am at about 600 oz right now. Which is pretty good. Please add your totals and the new guys can still start now. Good luck to all.

Totals
13 silver dimes
20 silver quarters
7 40%ers
4 war nickels
That's it for now. I think it may be a few ounces :) gotta start somewhere!!!
Wicka

PS: Good luck Tim on your 1500 oz goal! Gunna buy me a new car with that $$? ;D

Goldmedalexchange

Aug 31, 2012
St Louis
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
... and the new guys can still start now. Good luck to all.

I just started and love trying to smash through a goal... Any help on setting a reasonable goal for a rookie?
I'm starting off with single boxes and already have almost 8 oz but I'm not sure what kind of realistic goal I could strive for as my first box had 47 silvers in it... Any ideas?

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I just started and love trying to smash through a goal... Any help on setting a reasonable goal for a rookie?
I'm starting off with single boxes and already have almost 8 oz but I'm not sure what kind of realistic goal I could strive for as my first box had 47 silvers in it... Any ideas?

I'm not sure what goal you could set yet, depends on your area and volume. I know some of us are waiting to see what your next boxes turn out after that killer first box you recieved, that was definetly a good box. HH, Maverick.

Goldmedalexchange

Aug 31, 2012
St Louis
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
... I know some of us are waiting to see what your next boxes turn out after that killer first box you recieved, that was definetly a good box. HH, Maverick.

that made me smile... :) I asked them to order me another one and that was the day after I got my first one about a week ago so hopefully they ordered on Thursday or Friday and comes in tomorrow.... If it does I'm closing the shop for a few minutes to go pick it up! :O lol

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its all good its just a fun thing to do. Its going to be very hard for me to do my goal. But will see. I did 600oz so far thats pretty good. And i had fun.

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im shooting for 20 oz. I got almost 4 my first month and I only got 3 more months to go for the year.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow, i am far offf from my goal... i gotta step it up, and even if i do, i won't even come close to my goals!... it can't hurt to have big goals though :)

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pull a Merc......... done!
Pull a 90% Ken... done!
Pull a Ben Half.... done!

I only have to pull a Walker for me to hit all of my goals for this year.

Barber coinage is my next goal.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It costs me about $30-$35 a week in gas and coin wrappers (= to about an OZ or an OZ+1/4 @ around $30-$32 spot) so my goal is anything over that every week.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill say 200 face before new years. Im at 110. Started late april

OldMoney

Greenie
Aug 16, 2012
Southern US
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shootin' for 50 in face, however I can get it. I'm movin slow... but I'm movin'. 2 coins shy of a full roll, all 40%, and I've been at it about a month. I need to hunt more but its been a bi-weekly thing, rollin' my dice with other peoples money....... lol Rollin' with the landlord's rent money, the utility companies money, ect... Essentially gamblin' with my paycheck at zero risk, before it evaporates as I pay bills with it. I'm gaining inches, and I'm hopeful to get a mile before I'm done.

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Shootin' for 50 in face, however I can get it. I'm movin slow... but I'm movin'. 2 coins shy of a full roll, all 40%, and I've been at it about a month. I need to hunt more but its been a bi-weekly thing, rollin' my dice with other peoples money....... lol Rollin' with the landlord's rent money, the utility companies money, ect... Essentially gamblin' with my paycheck at zero risk, before it evaporates as I pay bills with it. I'm gaining inches, and I'm hopeful to get a mile before I'm done.

Any way to maximize the use of your money is the best possible thing you could use, better than the people who rent from my dad, "drugs first rent second" they don't last long ;D unless they pay in silver quarters (at face, not melt ;D)
Happy Hunting! Wicka

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My goal for the year is to deal with humans the least I possibly have to

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That's how it's done! I get two paychecks a month, and the one that coincides with rent I try to flip around as much as possible before I have to hand it over

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread