My goal for the year is 1500 oz Add yours

Senor

Sep 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally I think the big volume guys are low lifes ruining the hobby. You should so what you feel you can do without burdening your bank and wasting a ton of fueling in the process. When it stops being fun and starts being a competition or worse an occupation its time to start reassessing your priorities.

The cool thing about the high-volume searchers is that they show what can be done with the right combination of industriousness, ingenuity, and relationship developing.

silvershooter

Sep 13, 2012
north central,In
Detector(s) used
whites 5900 di pro sl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Novapax said:
It's hard to cash in silver LoL. I've wanted to pick up an AR for sometime and if I cashed the 40s in I could buy one.

Recently bought the Sig and absolutely love it.

silvershooter

Sep 13, 2012
north central,In
Detector(s) used
whites 5900 di pro sl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rushfan said:
I like rock river ... but I'm in the P.R.K. so i'll probably end up with a Mini 14...

I have a Ruger mini, topped with a Nikon and the coyotes hate it.enough about toys, I would be happy to find 25-30 ozs I just started a month ago

Last edited:

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Rushfan said:
I like rock river ... but I'm in the P.R.K. so i'll probably end up with a Mini 14...

Not sure yet. Going to look tomorrow. Found an M4 by bushmaster optics ready. 699.99

May do that. Dunno. Rock river is nice

silvershooter

Sep 13, 2012
north central,In
Detector(s) used
whites 5900 di pro sl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Novapax said:
Not sure yet. Going to look tomorrow. Found an M4 by bushmaster optics ready. 699.99

May do that. Dunno. Rock river is nice

Is that the one with the carbon fiber receiver? Read some pretty good reviews on those

nube250

Aug 5, 2011
IL
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Goals for 2013:
At least one walking lib
A dozen Franklins
100+ 40%ers
Up my volume from one box of halves per week to at least 2 plus a box of dimes, If anyone would like to donate the additional $750 to help make this possible please contact me:-)

Plus I'd like to find another gold ring with my MD

Happy Hunting all!

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
My goal was 100. I just may make it. I'm less than 20oz short but we have a few more weeks.

Going to ask for silver rounds for Christmas. Dad always gives money.

Wish me luck.

Novapax

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the end is close lets make a last try at our goals.How are you doing its cool to look back and see what we said. I hope to get 900oz for the year it will be close am happy with that. Happy hunting.

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well its time i fell short. but am very happy 922oz I did 2341 boxes

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it looks like nobody really followed the thread, but my goal is to get 52 ounces this year. I really also hope somebody is dumb enough to drop a box of silver eagles at the bank. That would be a $15000 profit and plus it would be fun to make it rain with silver coins

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Well it looks like nobody really followed the thread, but my goal is to get 52 ounces this year. I really also hope somebody is dumb enough to drop a box of silver eagles at the bank. That would be a $15000 profit and plus it would be fun to make it rain with silver coins

Just do what TimZim does; Throw handfuls of clad out of your window on a busy freeway.

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I wish I had the bank roll Tim has. I'm working with 1500.00. I only push 8 boxes a week but still made my 100oz goal. I sold 200 in 40%ers to pick up my AR-15. Glad I did. The same model I paid 950.00 for is selling for 2400.00 now due to the gun ban debate.

I'm making one last push tomorrow and Monday to see if I can pull a little more silver for the year. Need to work on a new game plan for 2013. Would like to up my bank roll to 2000 or 2500 and increase my halves to 10 boxes.

Wish me luck and really great job Tim....your killing it!

Novapax

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
260OZ/year is my goal. So far I am at around 128 found through CRHing.

I'm going to take a concept from running cross country and apply it here. Namster, I believe you search more than me so I am setting my goal to yours, hopefully it will push me. 260OZ per year it is

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm going to set my goal at 1500 40's and 500 90's for the New year. I don't think it is unatainable at my current volume, but will be a hard one to reach. HH, Maverick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread