Not likeing these new style Brinks boxes allready.....

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to my Tuesday order bank and picked up my two half boxes, I noticed different printing on them but didn't think anything of it.
Got home and went to open box #1 and these boxes do not use tape to seal them shut, they have a flap that folds under, so I think, well that's not good, now with these boxes anyone along the chain can just pop them open anytime.
Anyway I open the first one and sure enough, all the roll had been opened, it was obvious and even more so with the three stray yellow String wrappers setting on top surrounded by the white Brinks rolls. Box #2 was unmolested but a skunk.
Has anyone else recieved these new no-tape boxes?

Attachments

• MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 107
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All my boxes are flat. And glued most are broken open!! And there are still many enders...

OP
OP
agme

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All my boxes are flat. And glued most are broken open!! And there are still many enders...
Flat as in like the one on the left in the pic Tim? That is the only kind I've ever seen untill today. I have a feeling changes are happening.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he means flat like Garda boxes. They are 5x10 instead of the cube shape that has 2 5x5 stacks.

mark1982

Mar 24, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never had a box that was opened but did have a box that had about 8 rolls that were opened, box was glued shut. Once this happened i imediately switched my ordering bank and it has not happened since. I also switch the bank i order from every 2 times now. Im finding by doing this im getting better results and not pissing anyone off.

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
had a box that was opened. looked destroyed!! but they put an extra roll inside!! probably slamed on the brakes ..boxes everywere ...stuffed them in and taped it up !! what ever ..box was a skunk but i made $10.

fingerscrossed

Apr 22, 2012
Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
am I seeing yellow and brown wrappers in that same box ??? weird...talking about boxes..i got 2 skunk boxes today..they are 2 layerd box, first layer has 32 rolls and 18 for second layer..anyone knows where those boxes come from?

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clearly those are Egyptian half dollar boxes.

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I've gotten the flat boxes with the mixed colored wrappers that have all been searched and refolded. Happens and it sucks.

OP
OP
agme

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to bump this up, but I guess my point was missed.
Just wanted to know if any of you have seen these new Brinks "no tape" boxes? Like the one on the right of the photos? Anyone???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread