newbie with question

Keeponrolling

Greenie
May 5, 2012
pa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just started about a week ago. My credit union I deal wih wmy first attempt. I cashed a check then asked the teller if she had any rolls of halves and she said only dollar rolls
I asked her if I could order the halves and the manager. Came over and said sure how many you want so I said 2 and sure enough he said he would call me when
They came in
About a week later he sent. Me an email saying he was about to place the weekly order do I said. Sure so he orrdered me 4 halves 1 quarter 2 dime 3 penny

Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats ok just be nice and play the game. And good luck!!

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your odds of finding silver in four half dollars is extremely low. 2000-4000, much more likely.

GhostCoast

Apr 11, 2012
Gainesville, Fl
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX
Primary Interest:
Other
It would depend. If the supermoon event took place a mere 18 1/2 days sooner, the relative gravity of the moon in relation to the earth could have, in fact, pulled a previously 18" deep coin to a more "reachable" 17 15/16th of an inch deep. Thus the intended target would have been easily found by an unexperienced 5 year old with dowsing rods. Then we could all get a nice nights rest.... Hope that helps answer your question :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread