• $(KGrHqJHJBoE8+zKh0MuBPSj2-7Y0Q~~60_58.JPG
    $(KGrHqJHJBoE8+zKh0MuBPSj2-7Y0Q~~60_58.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 158

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This gem- UGLY(I realize its aftermarket, but yea, I have one, and dont like it 1 bit)
n8 thanks i for got about Obama coins. When i find one i use my finger nail to remove it!!!!

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2005_nickel.jpg
hands down this one for me. the relief on these things is so small it looks like someone outlined it with a thin black marker. Not a flattering angle for jefferson :thumbsup:

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 634503
hands down this one for me. the relief on these things is so small it looks like someone outlined it with a thin black marker. Not a flattering angle for jefferson :thumbsup:

I like this newer Jefferson over the one that Mastermind posted. Whenever I see those that have been circulated a little and starting to get dirty, my first thought is always "Jefferson looks like a zombie." I'll take your Jefferson over that one any day. :)

red89

Feb 28, 2012
'Murica
Primary Interest:
Other
American silver eagles get my vote....if you want to get rid of yours just send them to me and I will toss it in a box with some more of those horrid things.

cecropia_moth

Feb 10, 2010
Many of the modern commemorative silver dollars are BAD. The USO one, 1991 is particularly God awful.

The Washington/Carver series coins are just poor.

Jeff

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know I'll be in the minority here, but to me, the obverse of the Barber coins are terribly ugly. I certainly do like seeing them pop out of the ground though. I would imagine that its equally exciting to see one appear in a roll, although that hasn't happened to me yet.

I absolutely love the Barber design. Half, Qtr and dime. To me they are more exciting and under appreciated coin in our US history. FInd a nice AU Barber half and tell me it is ugly.
I love them so much that I completed a Dansco book of them.......

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The most hideous coin in our US history has to be the "State" quarters. What a waste of money and time by our government. I do have a complete set but I added the proofs and silver proofs to make
it more appealing. They are still hands down the worst design yet IMO.

gpc1965

Jun 23, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I give you the atomic bomb of UNBELIEVABLE ugly coin, I dare you to disagree. eusebio horror.gif

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any coin that's not made of a precious metal is ugly in principal.

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anything not copper or silver gets my vote

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions